• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Any1 heard of Apex signals/coperstone

dajakesta

Recruit
Hi have any1 heard of apexsignals? their website is coperstone.com. I'm not sure if they're legit so I'm asking for some opinions.

coperstone.com appears to be a broker website. Before considering any signals or other services they have, you need to see if you would trust them as a broker.

They claim offices (virtual?) in the UK and Ontario. I can find no mention of UK or Canadian regulation on their website. I can find no mention of ANY regulation on their website.

I thought about asking their live chat, but there is none.

I've seen too many unregulated brokers disappear without a trace. When this happens, claimed segregated bank accounts also have a bad habit of disappearing.

Whois shows the domain was created on 2016-08-16. Current info shows:

Registrant Name: Sky Financial
Registrant Organization: Sky Financial Limited
Registrant Street: Woodbourne Hall
Registrant City: Road Town
Registrant State/Province: Tortola
Registrant Postal Code: VG1110
Registrant Country: VG
Registrant Phone: +1.2843935400
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: 4trsas@gmail.com

WhoWas shows:

Registrant Name: Chad Neuburger
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 900 Biscayne Blvd
Registrant Street: #3707
Registrant City: Miami
Registrant State/Province: Florida
Registrant Postal Code: 33132
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.3058122320
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: 4trsas@gmail.com

Other sites belong to Sky Financial include:

apexsignals.com
midnightbets.com
prime1signals.com

The server coperstone is on hosts 20 websites:

1. 121clearing.com
2. 1binaryworld.com
3. abakusfx.com
4. abakusglobal.com
5. accuindex.com
6. alphafinex.com
7. clubfx.com
8. coperstone.com
9. corrfx.com
10. csi-fx.com
11. fxcscapital.com
12. fximperium.com
13. itbbanks.com
14. logipip.com
15. newcapitaloptions.com
16. originforex.com
17. primexfx.com
18. rangeforex.com
19. skyclearing.com
20. tdmarkets.com
21. wdcmventures.com

Very new, offshore, unregulated. None of that inspires any confidence.

These guys got a hold of my phone number and call incessantly. Since they refuse to stop calling I'm forced to resort to writing negative reviews of them.

Does this sound like the type of company you want to trust with your money? Probably not.

Tell them to call you at work, and give them the number of an investigator from your country's financial regulator. :)

Pharaoh, you rock man :)
I was wondering how a forex signal service can be legal? I mean it is very easy to give signals. The real thing is the results. If the results are 70% profit then the signal service is good in my opinion.

Are you sure with 70% results the signal service is good? I dont think so because it can be worse for someone who start with them and the signals start losing trades.

It's easy to give signals. What's amazing is how few services want to be fully transparent with the results of their signals.

It's easy to give signals. What's amazing is how few services want to be fully transparent with the results of their signals.
It is simple if any signal service can provide their trading account performance linked to myfxbook or any such service. But I think they should not charge any fees for signals. Instead they can ask a certain percentage of profits.

But the difficult part is finding the real signal service provider with accurate signals, who is profitable for more number of days :) Its been many years in the forex trading business but i am still in the venture of finding any such like that, thus rely on my own analysis.

Really like this signal site the educational Videos they have are very direct and aim for traders. give it a thumbs up. not to disregard the useful info but I thought I let my opinion here.

Back