Anybody a successful scalper?

Yes this is a fact that doing the trades with the Scalping technique can be very much difficult and especially if you are not having prior trading experiences in the field :)

The only way to avoid all these obstacles is to use an EA for that purpose, but as I said, they require special conditions to work.

The only way to avoid all these obstacles is to use an EA for that purpose, but as I said, they require special conditions to work.

Yes, I will agree that your suggestion is quite good and i can say that those traders who are actually using the EA in their trades will get quite good trading results.

We must know and understand this, after all it is our own money that is being put at stake :D

Yes, I will agree that your suggestion is quite good and i can say that those traders who are actually using the EA in their trades will get quite good trading results.

We must know and understand this, after all it is our own money that is being put at stake :D

For me doing Scalping is not profitable at all as i have learned from my past trades that i lost too much due to these types of trades :(

Scalping can be profitable but it's one of the toughest types of trading.

It is possible to gain consistent profit with scalping method but traders need to be able control emotion and prepare good money management strictly when they did it (scalping) because you must make quick decision in many different conditions of market. It is not easy to make good decision all the time, including limit loss if it is necessary when the analysis was wrong.

It is possible to gain consistent profit with scalping method but traders need to be able control emotion and prepare good money management strictly when they did it (scalping) because you must make quick decision in many different conditions of market. It is not easy to make good decision all the time, including limit loss if it is necessary when the analysis was wrong.

And you need to have a good broker execution.

No matter what trader we are, I believe all of your mentioned is very important factor. I do agree to him that scalping is the toughest strategy as many people couldn't control their emotions especially able to close with too small profit, but unable to cut losses even they know their analysis has went wrong.

No matter what trader we are, I believe all of your mentioned is very important factor. I do agree to him that scalping is the toughest strategy as many people couldn't control their emotions especially able to close with too small profit, but unable to cut losses even they know their analysis has went wrong.
Scalping is a great method of trading. You can do that, if you want. Of course, should the analysis were nice too.

Back