Anybody a successful scalper?

Scalping is a good trading style for those who have more time on their hands and know the best times to trade. They have to be focused on the charts and "feel" it, but for me it's too time consuming. Longer trades that pan out for days and weeks are less stressful and provide similar or slightly smaller profits.

Scalping is a good trading style for those who have more time on their hands and know the best times to trade. They have to be focused on the charts and "feel" it, but for me it's too time consuming. Longer trades that pan out for days and weeks are less stressful and provide similar or slightly smaller profits.

I am agree with you that good trader must capable to predict the best time to entry or exit point so you can gain more profits than losses. Scalping is good style of trading but it is not easy to be implemented especially because scalping will need quick response to open or close position soon no matter it is good (profit) or bad (loss) condition. You need to control emotion more than any other style of trading in my opinion.

For me i can say that scalping is a bit risky type pf trading system as that is how i have made losses in my trades.

So the best trading approach is to get some long term trading :)

Scalping is really not recommended for beginners. Personal temperament or psychological make up is also very important and should be considered if you should scalp at all.

Back