Anybody close to trading full time

I don't know about full time just trading but trading along with other work from home ventures mean I am about to take the leap to working from home full time in the next two weeks. My intention is that the extra time this affords me will only help me develop as a trader and increase the revenue I make from that income source. I will never want to rely on a single source of income though, espeically one as volatile as forex
Learn how to trade like the banks that’s when it will all change for you

During pandemic there are so many people losing a job, forex is included online business we can work remotely, although in the country has social distancing or lockdown and people enforced to work from home, a forex trader is not affected with these policies because the trader can work at home

I’m not into full-time trading. That can go quite stressful for me. Trading for me is a part-time thing on which I spend a couple of hours daily, that will include tracking the market and learning more to work on my trading skills. Hopefully I will give more time on it in the coming time.

Yeah, I think full-time trading is a lot of stress, too. But for all traders, it's just a big fancy dream. Like all the kids dream to go to Disneyland, and then just stand in lines for hours to only have ability to ride on an attraction for 5 damn minutes. My brother always wanted to be a professional trader. Always practicing, always working on strategies and so on. And years later he finally managed to done his dream and make trading his main source of income. He's always nervous and tired, but you can totally see how happy he is. So I think that's different for everyone.

Full time trading can be done by person who is passionate and willingly gives more time to trading not only for financial benefit but also for gaining knowledge and being expert.

Back