Anybody close to trading full time

Was very close to fully retiring, and I don’t mean retiring from my main job and do forex full time. I mean I was one year away from using the forex profits to fully retire from main work and forex altogether :)...but sadly then came covid and the markets did crazy stuff that made my retirement plan extended for another 5 years:(...

In hindsight, I think my downfall was I was very strict on my retirement timeframe that I lost focus and hence wasn’t able to see the big picture. I put too much pressure on myself for no reason. The new approach is to take it easy and if reached within 5 years then great and if 7 years still great...
Even that would be excellent.

I am a fulltime trader if that is what you are wondering. If you have nothing else to do then you can take up forex trading fulltime as I did. I mean it is even better to be a fulltime trader than part time I make more than I did while I was doing it part time. You however have to learn and master quite a number of things.

I am gald to know that you have decided to take up forex trading full time or you are considering it. If you are then you should You just have ti be sure that you are ready and that is through your past trading activities. If things have been going well then take it fulltime.

i would love to know a full time trader near me where i could learn face to face
Almost forex trader learn standalone through the internet, reading from many sources of material learning, and practice with own selves, if there is no full-time trader near you, hence youtube will give some video tutorial close to your face

Almost forex trader learn standalone through the internet, reading from many sources of material learning, and practice with own selves, if there is no full-time trader near you, hence youtube will give some video tutorial close to your face
95% of YT "educators" though are useless

95% of YT "educators" though are useless
If we find a good trader and they share their experience I think we can absorb some point to take a lesson, but indeed almost them is the content creator so they will try to create interacting content to get the viewer, as the audience needs to be smart

Back