Anybody close to trading full time

I don't know about full time just trading but trading along with other work from home ventures mean I am about to take the leap to working from home full time in the next two weeks. My intention is that the extra time this affords me will only help me develop as a trader and increase the revenue I make from that income source. I will never want to rely on a single source of income though, espeically one as volatile as forex

There's a few in here that are. Too stressful to do it full time so it's just a part time income for me....

I have a friend who recently lost his job because of the covid-19 pandemic. And it gave him a push to go after his life's dream of becoming a full-time trader. Now nothing was holding him back because he didn't want to quit his job until the end. But now, he's living his better life working as a trader at home. He's happy. Due to the fact that he stopped being afraid and accepted the circumstances, he became much calmer and accordingly his trading became much more quality. So even in the bad and sad situations you can find something positive.

I make about the same as my job now, but I want to make at least 3 times as much before I think of quiting

Back