Ponzi Scheme Anybody heard of TIRN www.mytirn.com ?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hello

I have just joined this website and read this forum about TIRN investment, I am part of a group of 200 investors who have teamed up to bring a civil action in Italy (under the new rules for class action introduced in 2010) against TIRN.

We have found an Italian law firm (with an associate office in US) that has accepted to act on behalf of investors from all over the world to recover the sums paid to TIRN; the first step that our lawyers have carried out was to contact SEC to inform them of these civil claims in Italy.

These lawyers act on a no win no fee basis and will charge a percentage of the recovered funds to each investor.

Civil claims in the US have been stayed whilst there is an attempt by the SEC to forfeit all investors funds, but this does not prevent investors from filing a claim in a foreign jurisdiction; any judgment can then be executed in the US or wherever our money is!

our strenght is in the numbers so if someone else wants to join this class action in Italy or wants more infomation about this legal action, send me an emailat tirnitaly@googlemail.com and I will send you the entry form to instruct these lawyers

Marco

Mats Andersson is full of it. I feel like a moron for investing in TIRN which later became PMR. Yes all of my investment transfered to PMR, so that confirmed that it was a scam. When you log into the website it hasn't been updated since october. They don't answer e-mails or complaints. I tried getting money out from PMR but nothing has happened (it has been pending for over 5 months). So yes Mats you are one sleazy snake for claiming that it is legit. My so called sponsor won't respond and as far as I know that person was apart of the TIRN-board. I seriously hope Merrick fries in hell for all eternity.

Last edited:
Legal Action

Our lawyers have now received confirmation from the US authorities that there are substantial funds frozen in America to be distributed and returned to investors.

I have already been contacted by other users of this forum to join the class action against TIRN, there are good chances that we will receive at least some of our investment back relatively soon.

my email is tirnitaly@googlemail.com, get in touch if you wanna join our collective action as our strenght lies in numbers!

yeah pharoah its pmreturns.com has anyone checked it out? Thats where the accounts were transferred to. Is there anything as investment backed by Gold?

Since it's now owned by the SEC, I'd guess that means it's backed by the gold owned by the US Government.
:p :p :p

Hey Mats Anderson,
Any more TIRN websites that you want to tell people are really ok. or are you ever finally going to admit that this thing is just one big web of Ponzi schemes?

This nonsense is old as the world

Only the person which never lived in Russia could believe in this swindle.:err:
Listen to skilled people and do not do nonsenses.
The Pharaoh warned you still 2 years ago!:p

Back