Ponzi Scheme Anybody heard of TIRN www.mytirn.com ?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
TIRN Update

David Merrick was charged by SEC today in Orlando Fla. The SEC asked the courts to freeze his assets. The article is in today's Orlandro Sentinel. It can found under TIRN in A Google Search. Another good job by the PHARAOH.

Dave C1.

Dear TIRN CEO

I am really glad to find A COMMENT ON YOUR COMPANY here in FPA. site... that posting is telling TIRN INVESTORS OUR MONEY SAFE WITH TIRN?

I did start with a small amount in June, and then I added more in July. I CAN'T say I am complete happy with my INVESTMENT DECISION, nor complete disappointed . I am still waiting for my PROMISED DEBIT CARD in order to withdraw my monthly returns WHICH I found out is a complete HEAD ACHE.

I would appreciate if you can help me to se what happen to my first profit of $721.00 to be withdraw through Solid Trust Pay and it never took place and the money is lost.

So many emails, and none answer at all.

I hope , reading your comments my money to be SAFE WITH TIRN., and I must repeat again NOR HAPPY... nor COMPLETE DISAPPOINTED... I have investments with Panamoney and I am able to withdraw my funds every single day . My initial Investment for 14K is already in my pockets and the one running from here ON... that is my profit.... and all the LINED PEOPLE behind me are very happy as well.

It seems that Panamoney doesn't have the problem in generating daily returns from its truly investment niche , and pass on to the same day to Investors.

TIRN CEO., please make your well advertised company to get on its feet., and if truly investments are done.. go ahead, take your share and give the promised ones to investors.,without putting too many rocks in the way in order to withdraw the earned profits.
Thanks FPA commitee for all your GOOD JOB and for been so helpful to many people looking for better opportunities in the investments pools avoiding to be screwed by BRAIN SCAMMERS who don’t have SOUL but selfishness .

Great Work!!!

Hi

I like to thank you PHARAOH for your great work, but it seams to me that some people don't get it. After all your precise indication that indicating clearly that
TIRN may be ponzi scheme some still arguing that this is the ideal investment
opportunity (or those are just CTC intruders ).

Last year i posted here that i lost my investment to "Profits24hrs" corporation and warn you that this may be an new possible scam. Here's my post:
(Profits24hrsdotcom Corporation is a scam. - 09-29-2008, 10:42 AM )

Well, no one replay to my post. Guess what?
I was right, they are a ponzi scheme and I'm about to nail them down.

After 12 Months of investigation and complaining finaly I'm in contact with:

Philadelphia Office
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Securities Commission
801 Market Street, Room 6121
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Phone: 215-560-2088
Fax: 215-560-3977

Next week i will finish and send my report to this Commission.
I like to warn all FPA members and visitors to stay away from this fraudsters.
Their web site will be live from time to time ( www .profits24hrs. com ) now it's down but it was happened before to be down for 1 month or so and to reappear again in the next month to lure more people in.
If some of you have lost your investment in this scam do not hesitate to send me or post here on form because this will be helpful in taking those bastards to justice.

Thank you FPA, you are truly the best.
People like you make this world a better place!

Last edited:
Great work.

FPA, you guys are still the best.

Keep up the good work. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. That is true -- but you can lead. That's what you guys are --leaders.

Everyone, please do your due diligence on these "legitimate" investments. I have been taken in by their slick talk and nice websites too. Make them PROVE they are legit before you invest.

I learned the hard way -- the better it sounds the more homework you need to do. If it's a good opportunity it will still be around for a long time. There is no need to rush.

PD

mytirn.com is another scam

mytirn is possible few months will done, they have problems regarding return principal and interest for about 4 months, maybe keep the same way finanzas forex.

Reality Check

When looking at whether an investment opportunity is genuine, you should also consider the plausibility of the "big picture". TIRN was supposedly paying out returns as high as 22% per month. Presumably that would mean they were earning a (much) higher rate than that. But let's assume for the moment that they really were a caring bunch of generous folk who were operating as a non-profit organization, and they were earning "only" 22% on their investments and then passing it along to their investors. That means if they didn't have to deal with other investors they could have been earning 22% each month on their OWN money. I don't know how many were involved in the whole TIRN operation, but since there were 6 people named in the CFTC complaint I would bet they could have managed to scrape together at least $100,000 between them. If instead of scamming the public with elaborate hotel presentations they had simply traded their own accounts, what kind of returns would they have seen?

Here's a copy of an Excel spreadsheet showing what their $100,000 initial investment earning 22% per month would have returned to them over the course of 7 years, broken out by quarter (this is just a simple compounding table of $100,000*1.22^[month number]):

Years  Months            22.00%
   0.00     0            $100,000
   0.25     3            $181,585
   0.50     6            $329,730
   0.75     9            $598,740
   1.00    12          $1,087,221
   1.25    15          $1,974,229
   1.50    18          $3,584,899
   1.75    21          $6,509,632
   2.00    24         $11,820,502
   2.25    27         $21,464,236
   2.50    30         $38,975,789
   2.75    33         $70,774,109
   3.00    36        $128,515,025
   3.25    39        $233,363,751
   3.50    42        $423,753,100
   3.75    45        $769,471,219
   4.00    48      $1,397,242,774
   4.25    51      $2,537,180,497
   4.50    54      $4,607,134,132
   4.75    57      $8,365,855,299
   5.00    60     $15,191,121,612
   5.25    63     $27,584,767,797
   5.50    66     $50,089,745,435
   5.75    69     $90,955,364,069
   6.00    72    $165,161,115,933
   6.25    75    $299,907,482,045
   6.50    78    $544,586,401,457
   6.75    81    $988,886,127,913
   7.00    84  $1,795,666,897,599

If TIRN had simply invested their own $100,000 they could have made $11.8 MILLION in 2 years... $1.4 BILLION in 4 years... $1.8 TRILLION in 7 years (and if they started out with $1 Million instead of $100K, just multiply each of the above dollar amounts by 10.) So a question you might ask yourself when evaluating an "opportunity" like this is, "If this company can achieve these kinds of returns, why do they need ME?!" If every person in this organization could become a MULTI-BILLIONAIRE in just a few years by trading their own account (legally and with far less effort and hassle!), why in the world are they going to the trouble and expense of trying to attract outside investors?

Anyway, food for thought :^>

Last edited:
Evolution Market Group

Hello!I am new in the forum,from Europe.I have ivnest a great money in comp. Evolution Market Group reg. in Panama,after few month we get info. from company that our money is freezen in USA by autoritis and after 1 year (31.10.2009.)we vill get our money back by court desigion. Please does anyone have any info. about that. THANKS! :embarrassed:

Scams don't believe any of them

i got taken in by the 12DailyPro autosurf scam a few years ago, luckily I paid with credit card, and was able to do a chargeback and get all my money back.
This was before the lawyers got hold of what was left, paid themselves, and then doled out what was left over to those would couldn't do chargeback. I thought I learned my lesson, but as far as HYIPS and autosurf go I did.

I then got into trading myself, then I purchased some forex signals and education products....every single on of them was a pile of **** and bordered on a scam. Basically I trust nothing anymore, there is only one person in this world who can make it happen and that is you. Stop handing over responsibility to someone else, take over your own destiny.

Buy books, study the market realtime, don't listen to experts and if you do take it with a grain of salt, try to flush it out of your brain when you finish listening to them. Develop the skills you need to form your own opinions.

There are no shortcuts, well none that last forever anyhow....

i got taken in by the 12DailyPro autosurf scam a few years ago, luckily I paid with credit card, and was able to do a chargeback and get all my money back.
This was before the lawyers got hold of what was left, paid themselves, and then doled out what was left over to those would couldn't do chargeback. I thought I learned my lesson, but as far as HYIPS and autosurf go I did.

I then got into trading myself, then I purchased some forex signals and education products....every single on of them was a pile of **** and bordered on a scam. Basically I trust nothing anymore, there is only one person in this world who can make it happen and that is you. Stop handing over responsibility to someone else, take over your own destiny.

Buy books, study the market realtime, don't listen to experts and if you do take it with a grain of salt, try to flush it out of your brain when you finish listening to them. Develop the skills you need to form your own opinions.

There are no shortcuts, well none that last forever anyhow....

It could have been me writing the above !

Just about a month ago I received a cheque from the lawyers that took over 12daily pro assets, it was about 35% of what I invested initially 3 years ago! well at least I got something back!.

Right now I am learning to trade forex, it has its ups and downs, but at least I know I have to kick myself when I lost something...

BTW, Pharaoh, trading forex it IS doable to get returns of 22% a month.. on small to moderate sized accounts..but once getting in the higher numbers, traders tend to lower their risk and also the returns, percentage wize, get lower...

So that xl spreadsheet is nice, but in real trading life that doesnt work that way... Brokers simply do not allow you to trade such huge sums in single trades, because that would put unreasonable demands for liquidity that no broker firm will every be able to provide!..

So 22% possible?, yes it is for accounts no more then let say
$50.000-$100.000, when it gets higher, expect the broker firm to start interferring with your account putting limits to lot size and such.

Lots

Back