Ponzi Scheme Anybody heard of TIRN www.mytirn.com ?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hello Pharaon
I know its the TIRN trend here but has anybody heard about Finanzasforex.
Since ine year now funds are *blocked*.
Thanks

ayuda

Alguien sabe como puedo recuperar mi dinero lo inverti en TIRN y ahora es PMReturns no me contestan correos que puedo hacer?:hissyfit:

I believe if someone put a company promising extremely high returns and called that company "BewareScammer.com", somewhere, somehow, someone will buy in hoping for an easy profit.

There is one born every microsecond!

I believe if someone put a company promising extremely high returns and called that company "BewareScammer.com", somewhere, somehow, someone will buy in hoping for an easy profit.

There is one born every microsecond!

You are right Rahman.

Alguien sabe como puedo recuperar mi dinero lo inverti en TIRN y ahora es PMReturns no me contestan correos que puedo hacer?

Contact the CFTC. Also, go back to page 7 of this thread. There's a link to a lawsuit against the MyTIRN people there.

---

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the One-Post-Wonders who defend ponzi scams like this one in the first few pages of discussion never come back to report their losses after it collapses?

Is it just me, or is there about a 100:1 ratio for Recruits to Privates?

Two reasons for that.

1. All forums get piles of zero and one post members. :hissyfit:

2. Our AssMod is usually way behind handing out private stripes to those who do post more. ;)

MyTirn-PMR

Hello everyone I have just registered me on the forum and I speak French want to thus excuse the translation. I read things on MyTirn but I formed of it part and they transferred my money on another site: PMR. Do I start has to have problem with them somebody knows it something about this forum? Thank you

I'll take a wild guess and say that the PMR branch of TIRN just ran off with a lot more investor money. There have been a pile of questions about it in the last few weeks.

Back