Ponzi Scheme Anybody heard of TIRN www.mytirn.com ?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hello, I'm from Sweden! I have read this forum for more then one year now and been an investor since july 2009, when I registerred in TIRN. In october mine and all people I know accounts where transferred to PMR as planned since a long time back. Some items and conditions where changed, not all of them because of the actions from U.S authorities against D. Merrick and TIRN as PMR at this point no longer is connected to. Today, from february 2010 we are again transferred into a new company. The reason to why we have this new company is of course because of all rumours and false information, that courses nothing but trouble. There is no such thing as Ponzi, lack of investment and moving money between investors to keep it flowing. I do not understand why some of you investors believe you have lost your money, or haven't been able to follow during these tranfers of ID's and accounts. All information have been available at any time and before every change.
Of course I can't print the name of our new company here, then the rumours soon will accelerate again, hope you understand that! Every investor have a sponsor, so all of you who needs more info have to track that way.
If this is not possible for you, let me know by addressing me at this site, forwards.

Another gullible person who won't give up the dream of free money in the face of overwhelming evidence.

There is indeed such a thing as a Ponzi. TIRN is one, and anything that claims to be a derivitive of TIRN is just trying to milk more money from gullible people.

pmr

Hi Mats Andersson,
Could you give me more information about the new site.

Thanks
RMS

Reply to Pharao

However I'm gullible or not, I don't know yet, but of course you can have an opinion about it, for what it's worth, but in your position it would be suitable with just a little bit more humbleness with some expressions.
I'm aware of the SEC-investigation and the act of allegations. No smoke without fire, but what is true and not true of all that, we don't know for sure, until the trial is over.
My own opinion about PMR and today the new company is not based on guessings, that far from the leadership I am not. I also know enough about the companys bussinesspartners, licenses and all other legal actions have been taken to secure for the benefits for all parties. And as i said before, no losses so far.
Seen from my window, your last conclusions went a bit too far.
My only intention participating on this site was to give some hope for people that maybe have not lost their money yet, even if it might look like that.
Seems like americans have a worse situation though, because of U.S.-authorities present moneyfreezingaction.

The SEC has requested that TIRN investors send the following information to TIRNinvestors@sec.gov This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it :
1.Name of Investor
2.Email address, daytime telephone number and mailing address of Investor
3.Amount Investor invested in TIRN
4.Description of how Investor deposited Investor’s funds in TIRN, e.g. personal check, money order, wire transfer
5.Date(s) Investor invested
6.Investor’s TIRN investor account number, e.g. 01-XXXXX
7.Description of how Investor learned about TIRN
8.Name of the person(s)/entity who solicited Investor to invest in TIRN
9.Copies of any documents Investor received from TIRN or its representatives
10.Any other information Investor believes may be useful

I'll skip the humbleness in this case. I called TIRN as a ponzi scam the first time I saw their website. I warned people in this thread over and over again. Finally, the SEC nailed them. Unless the SEC clears them of these charges (extremely unlikely - the SEC doesn't typically file charges in cases like this until they've got more than enough evidence), investing in offshore versions of the same company is just flushing money down the toilet.

There is NO SUCH THING as free money. There never has been. There never will be. These people thrive on conning people into thinking they have some secret to success far above an beyond that of any regulated and reputable investment firm.

If you don't believe me, call the SEC and ask them their opinion of the offshore versions of TIRN.

Back