• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

anybody know street smart forex

mick

Private
I received a email about Street Smart Forex.

is someone know about this system.

on theire website, streetsmartforex.com , they say it take years of development and fine tuning.

Look forward to hear some comments on that system.

I say it one and say again

I don't know them but i know that if they want to sell it to you for money the predictor worth nothing.
I'm always wander why people don't understand that if anyone had a sure system he would be making millions first he will not tell any one about his system and second he will not need your money

That why i like FPA they never told that the signal is a sure they give you there opinion for every news event and what they think you souled need to do - and its free

Be careful from all the scams out there

It's possible that it's a good system, but much more likely that all the claims are just marketing hype.

Check a few dozen of the other trading methods for sale. Most of them claim to be some sort of insider secret that the owner suddenly decided to generously sell to you. Most of them are even being sold for a big discount "for a limited time only."

There are plenty of products, and there are plenty of forex traders. I'd definitely do so research and see what others who have have actually purchased and used a system have to say about it before spending anything.

Back