Anyone Else Having Their Funds Held Hostage? Any Solutions?

mtevans0126

Recruit
Working with Vorex Limited LLC. They are holding my funds hostage and will not release withdrawals. I knew there was a fee, but was not told it had to be paid upfront in order to release any withdrawal. After trading about $1,300,000 the fee is $91,000. I thought that money would be deducted from my account funds or from each withdrawal. I was not told it all had to be paid in advance of any withdrawal request being processed. What options exist? I just dont have an additional $91,000 laying around. I told Vorex they have my permission to take that amount out of my account. Instead they are holding all $1,300,000 hostage. I cannot get any of it. Does anybody have a suggestion?

I am sorry for your experience, I don't have any good idea to help the problem, but maybe you may check the regulation body that used the broker, and ask them to help, however, this can be a valuable experience in the future to choose a trusted company.

Working with Vorex Limited LLC. They are holding my funds hostage and will not release withdrawals. I knew there was a fee, but was not told it had to be paid upfront in order to release any withdrawal. After trading about $1,300,000 the fee is $91,000. I thought that money would be deducted from my account funds or from each withdrawal. I was not told it all had to be paid in advance of any withdrawal request being processed. What options exist? I just dont have an additional $91,000 laying around. I told Vorex they have my permission to take that amount out of my account. Instead they are holding all $1,300,000 hostage. I cannot get any of it. Does anybody have a suggestion?
DO NOT pay and fees or taxes as this is part of a scam to steal more money from you. Please provide the website address (URL) so we can further research this scam.

You should take screen shots of all communication, trades, wallet addresses, their website, and any other documentation needed to report this crime.

Can we have an exact website address, please?

Never heard of these before, Nothing obvious related to them coming up on even a google search, And requesting further deposits to authorise a withdrawal is the biggest red flags you'll get. A website link to exact one you've experienced this issue needs to be provided, and any of theire correspondence regarding this (hide personal and sensitive information) but you can tell alot simply from the grammar of a response to these kind of issues, have another read through the user agreement and terms and conditions, save copies and make screenshots of anything that is stated regarding withdrawals and fees etc anything that strengthens your case and be sure to date. as any changes made to theire terms or said in correspondence can then be proven to be inaccurate or not. Theres allways the option of Reporting them to theire regulatory bodies (if any) but firstly you need to gather your case in an organised and legal manner.

I CAN TELL YOU >99% THAT this website vorex limited llc is related to case SUNTON capital or suntonfx - SANDWIND Global ltd - SICH capital .
I am very sory to hear for your loss :( .

DO NOT pay and fees or taxes as this is part of a scam to steal more money from you. Please provide the website address (URL) so we can further research this scam.

You should take screen shots of all communication, trades, wallet addresses, their website, and any other documentation needed to report this crime.

I am using Vorex Trading Company (broker) to trade online. They are refusing to release my funds to me. I fear they are stealing my money.

Vorex took over or bought the initial firm I was using about 2-3 weeks ago. That company was called OpsonInternational. I noticed that much of the Vorex website looked almost exactly like the one OpsonInternational used.

Initial deposits were made to OpsonInternational by wiring funds to Coinbase, changing to Tether (USDT) and then into the

After Vorex took over Opson, or Opson became Vorex??? – (may be same people for all I know) deposits were made by Wiring money into FTXUS, changed to Tether (USDT) and then into the Vorex Wallet.

June 3 EMAIL Announcement From Opson: Hello, I am sorry to inform you that your Opson International trading account will be closed on June 3, 2022 at 6pm Pacific time, please consult online customer service for more details!

Wish you a happy transaction!

Thanks & Best Regards,
Opson International Ltd

EMAIL ABOVE CAME FROM: support@opsontechfx.com

Vorex Wallet - 0xd5105fC6b001cf7A5b93bf6AA9AF1F95BCaD554a

Which I just noticed is the same Wallet Address that was used by OpsonInternational

Vorex Trading Company is Based at: Office Address:Krtsanisi district, Krtsanisi II lane,

N 15, building 3, apartment 42, Tbilisi, Georgia. Vorex also shows an email address in Australia and an office address in Australia (see their website)

Vorex Trading PTY LTD (also goes by VorexTrading-Live AND by Vorex Trading LLC)

The Brokers – Vorex - Main Website
: vt-fx.com

The Opson Website Address Was: /q-ha.com [B]Vorex Brokers Custome...ress: 1 11 Clifford St Glen Waverley VIC 3150

FORMERLY: SUNTON CAPITAL or SUNTONFX, SICH CAPITAL, JUMPER INTERNATIONAL LTD, OPSON INTERNATIONAL, RUI WIN, VOREX TRADING PTY LTD

Location Laos probaby
Bokeo ????

There is an active investigation of this scam by the Australian Federal Police. If you are a victim from Australia, please see the thread below for more details.

Back