Anyone from China here?

Especially currently entering Winter season. I just worry I can't get myself use to the cold weather now. I decide to move there on April 2015, then the weather suits me better to get use on it.

Depends on where you move. The southern provinces don't get all that cold. I hear Kunming is nice year round. :)

Depends on where you move. The southern provinces don't get all that cold. I hear Kunming is nice year round. :)

I know Kunming but never been there. No company will hire me in Kunming. I think the province are include in 2nd or maybe 3rd tier city. I got some Prop contacts mostly on Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing and Shenzhen. I choose to stays in Beijing and I think suits me better.

What is your base on China ?

I mean what you will do there ?

Full time trader of course, otherwise what I can do there. LoL.
A lot of people doesn't know there are tons of money, tons of investor in China. You don't even believe your own eyes how many props company there are.

Full time trader of course, otherwise what I can do there. LoL.
A lot of people doesn't know there are tons of money, tons of investor in China. You don't even believe your own eyes how many props company there are.

Yes you are right so you will be IB there ?

Nope, not an IB. Just trade as usual joining them. They already have their cooperate broker and investor fund. Just like those hedge fund company, and a lot of them in China. It is better than building PAMM yourself because they give good salary, profit sharing, funds to trade. So just need to sit back and concentrate on trading profitable.

Back