Anyone from China here?

I agree mate. You are hardly to a legitimacy English Version in Chinese. I mean because if you need a English Version, you must buy outside the country.

Yeah. I ended up getting a good deal at one of the stores in Hong Kong. Just take the subway to Mong Kok and avoid the tiny shops and you can get a real computer with non-pirated software.

Regarding proxy, no matter where you buy it, you still have to take some service. It just cost about 10 bucks per month and it is definitely stable.

Another option is using a VPS. If you've already got one set up for MT4 hosting, just access the VPS desktop and surf from there.

Yeah. I ended up getting a good deal at one of the stores in Hong Kong. Just take the subway to Mong Kok and avoid the tiny shops and you can get a real computer with non-pirated software.

Another option is using a VPS. If you've already got one set up for MT4 hosting, just access the VPS desktop and surf from there.

Good solution to buy a legitimate English Version Laptop in Hong Kong. I don't use MT4, so no VPS for me. I love YouTube and Google, so I will pay for it anyway.

Back