• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Anyone have any info on "forex brilliance"?

Armin R.

Recruit
Hi everyone!

Have come across a new EA by Bryan Stapler and group. What's setting my bells ringing about this particular one is that they want to charge people $1,000 for an untried EA. They don't take any kind of constructive criticism very well. They don't return e-mails and nobody seems to notice that their mailing address is in the Seychelles. Very difficult to get any kind of conflict resolution with them if they're outside US jurisdiction. Very slick marketing that seems to have people lining up to give away a large chunk of their hard-earned money to these clowns, even at such a high launch price.
Does anyone else have any experience with these guys? If you do please let FPA know because these guys really have my early warning system going off. I think they're scam artists and people should be warned about them. No legitimate company is going to charge the general public a thousand bucks a pop for software with no track record. And this is their "discounted" price down from the "normal" of $2,000!
Not a big fan of EA's anyways as I believe the best computer is still between our ears.
If anyone has any more info on this group please let us know.

Kindest regards,

Armin R.

Right now it appears Forex Brilliance is going for $199.

Everyone... I was reading the return policy on this.

BEWARE: It says it's simple, but it requires you to try it for 90 DAYS. He states he'll refund your money and you can keep the bots. Just realize before you try it that you won't be able to get your money back for 90 days. It's also through Plimus, not Clickbank, so the refund policy isn't as hassle free. Plimus will still work to resolve the claim.

As for trying this product, I was tempted but still a bit jaded after the Forex Robot World Cup trial.

This product also has a members section. I have been tempted to try it because of my success with the free trend dashboard indicator. I use it in conjuction with the some personal settings of indicators and actually done well on my live account with it. I've only used it for 3 days, but so far so good.

If anyone has started using Forex Brilliance, please share your experience! Please and thanks! Otherwise, I will pass on this one.

Have used the FB EA for three and a half days now in a demo account from FXDD. To date using their built in money management I'm up $845 on a $10,000 account. Five trades taken, 4 wins and one ($10) loser. So far I'm impressed by the EA, if not the customer support.

Dick

In my opinion we should see win ratio, risk reward, and trading proof as number doesn't tell a lie.
Most EA vendor put their big result EA on their selling web.
I my self still requesting some refund from certain vendor...huff my own mistake....

caerfull

Did a back test to nov.2009. wipped out a 10,000 account in 4 month backtest with default settings. Also running a practice account on tadawul. 2 winners right off the bat 5 days ago {wed).and it hasn’t tradded since.
Also, running on my LIVE forex.com acct. has placed 1 trade today in 2 days of running. I posted this in their members forum but it is modorated and they arent posting it. Something fishy going on. Admin, can we get a thread going in the ea section?
Len

Attention - NO ECN !!!

Well - i bought that one and installed it on 2 demo accounts - till now they work fine BUT - They do not work on ECN brokers - and that i have not found in the advertising/trumpeting - it is only a short notice in the pdf manuals.

i already emailed the guys - till now no response at all :( ....

and i will definatly NOT wait 6 or even 8 weeks to get a refund if that ECN issue will not be resolved soon ....

cheers - ahab

addendum - update

that bots are not that bad as you described them !!!

after the ECN bots were released i set up 2 demo accounts (STP and ECN) and added them to a third one together with a group of other EAs and left them alone ....
so from 31 of March (STP) and 4th of April (ECN) till now they gained equity with 29% and 31% .... if that can be transfered to a real account i just say - impressive !

Last edited:
After using the FB robots for 10 days, I am contacting my credit card company and asking for a chargeback. Soon after I posted my first message about FB, I suffered a huge loss that wiped out all gains. Since then, the robots have been up and down. I'm currently down about $15 on a $10,000 account. The hype about how this product trades is just that: hype. All it's doing is trading pullbacks, and many times what it thinks is a pullback turns out to be a reversal. I tried it with money management enables and disables, more modest risk levels but in the end just too many losing trades.

After seeing the advertising and then the product, I would advise against using this trading system.

Dick

Brilliance not too brilliant

Hey, it's as worthless as they come... Another Scam! I've heard that they started out as Illumination which was another piece of junk.

Simply doesn't trade

I have some news about this best thing since sliced bread robot.....It doesn't trade. Had it attached to all the pairs suggested. Have followed instructions to the T and still nothing! Why do these people keep scamming us!?

I have some news about this best thing since sliced bread robot.....It doesn't trade. Had it attached to all the pairs suggested. Have followed instructions to the T and still nothing! Why do these people keep scamming us!?

Why? My guess is because they know we will buy them. They want to make money off our ambitions. They use cheesy sales pages that try to bring out the worst emotions in trading to make sales: greed, envy, and irresponsible money management.

Well... it's human nature. How can we resist?!

Back