1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone heard about this lost-funds-recovery company?

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by terx84, Feb 3, 2019.

1. terx84

terx84 Recruit

Anyone used the services or heard any scam about this funds-recovery company?

en.mmdfinancial.com

I checked on scamadvisor.com that this website is just 96 days old. But the lawyers in this company told me they are working since 2014. I am skeptical using their services to recover my lost funds.

2. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

The site is nearly the same as back-capital.com, which was also registered in 2018.

Please invite "Dr Mauricio Montesdeoca" to come here and display his legal credentials and those of his other lawyers.

FmrBrokerExecutive likes this.
  3. terx84

terx84 Recruit

all these websites are sister websites, having exactly same web design, but companies located in Russia, Switzerland and London. Are these branches of each other? anyone have experience with these companies?

en.back-capital.com/contact

en.mmdfinancial.com/contact

chargebacker.ru/en/check

4. terx84

terx84 Recruit

still.. anyone used these companies??

5. Xandra

Xandra Recruit

All, I repeat ALL lost funds firms are scam. You have to pay upfront and of course they recover nothing.

paulm1162 likes this.
  6. terx84

terx84 Recruit

mychargeback.com have recovered money from hundreds of customers and they have good reputation as publiched in Forbes magazine and in yahoo. One of the above company chargebacker.ru have live webcams in their office and they are working 12 hours and they also have facebook group

7. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Please invite chargebacker.ru to come and join the discussion. I would like to see what they post about the other two sites that seem so similar to theirs.

FmrBrokerExecutive likes this.
  8. FmrBrokerExecutive

How exactly do they do anything you can't just do yourself by calling your card issuer?