1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone heard of or worked with Brian Sellers?

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Maxmoud, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Maxmoud

Maxmoud Recruit

I had a phone call with the guy last week; he offers what he calls a free "Market Mastery Session", in which he helps you identify areas you might be struggling in and outlines his strategy, which he claims can easily generate six figures in returns. Now, of course he doesn't reveal more than the absolute basics of this strategy (it's based on price action and what he's determined to be market manipulation behavior) and at the end outlines three program tiers, which basically run from $1.5k to around $3k and have varying levels of support/live trading examples, etc. I'm one of those stubbornly skeptical bastards, when it comes to people trying to sell me something, despite him not being pushy at all and frankly interesting to talk to. And I didn't think to ask him for screenshots of his trading account or some similar kind of proof to his claims until after the call ended (I emailed him, but never got a response. I have his number still and might try that route tomorrow and update here). Anyway, there's very little I've been able to find about the guy online other than his website briansellersfx.com, which tells you nothing and a linkedin profile. Has anyone here heard anything or maybe tried his course?

2. Maxmoud

Maxmoud Recruit

Well... non-responsive to email and his phone goes to an un-setup voicemail, so I guess that answers it.