• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Anyone Heard of "Pips Velocity"?

Thot

Recruit
Hello,
I just received a mass e-mail about "Pips Velocity" by lloyd Richmond.
It sports (like all of them) impressive results.
What made me hold from clicking "delete" is that this system supposedly "...scrapes the Internet for keywords found on social sites like Twitter, Facebook and popular trading forums, and “data-mines” it for clues about where the majority of people think the forex market is trending next."

It cost only $27 (today only....) instead of the "normally" $995 price and comes with a 60 days warranty.

I searched this forum but found no mention of it and I was wondering if anyone has any thought.

The link to his pitch website (no downloadable statements) is:

Pips Velocity System

Any info or thoughts is welcome

Go to the homepage (Pips Velocity System) and the price climbs to $37. :p

Text on both claims a 1 year warranty, but ClickBank normally only supports 60 days. Maybe they have an agreement with CB. Maybe they plan to make the website disappear after 60 days. Hard to tell at this point.

Back