• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Anyone know about fm-fx trading company?

shafinazira

Recruit
Hi, anyone know about fmfx trading company? They are real or scammer also? Their website look real but i am scare to deposit my money to them. Attached are the email from them. They look very desperate to get me sign up with them because they keep on calling me everyday more than 10times and almost 2weeks already..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-15-11-23-54-73.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-15-11-23-54-73.png
    183 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2017-02-15-11-23-39-61.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-15-11-23-39-61.png
    204.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi, anyone know about fmfx trading company? They are real or scammer also? Their website look real but i am scare to deposit my money to them. Attached are the email from them. They look very desperate to get me sign up with them because they keep on calling me everyday more than 10times and almost 2weeks already..
If you haven't deposited then my suggestion is go with some known brokers.

I will also suggest not to invest with them. Infact you should observe and see reviews of any forex company before investing in it. This is the risk that belongs to your decision and you have to take it.

This broker still new in my view, just now hear with this broker, might if already hear bad vote from fellow trader that having more knowledge will safe to avoid scam broker except want to take the risk might will get experience from you

This broker still new in my view, just now hear with this broker, might if already hear bad vote from fellow trader that having more knowledge will safe to avoid scam broker except want to take the risk might will get experience from you
Thanks for your opinion. I think so, they just new but they said already 7years.. That is why i think this is scam

As marketing sales might usually will always chasing client to make sure their client start deposit, but I think if good broker only will help client problem but not pursue and enforced trader start making deposit, just opinion

Simple rule:

If you are interested in a broker, use a fake name, a disposable number, and a special email address you set up just for them to open a demo, ask questions, etc.

Then if the number rings constantly or you get mailbombed with "deposit now!", you know to not waste your time with them.

Simple rule #2:

If a broker you've never heard of calls you out of the blue, tell them that you are elderly, disabled, already declared bankruptcy, have less than $5 to your name, your occupation is begging for scraps of food and the occasional coin from people leaving restaurants. Give the same story to anyone else who cold calls you wanting you to get involved with a "sure to win" investment.

Simple rule:

If you are interested in a broker, use a fake name, a disposable number, and a special email address you set up just for them to open a demo, ask questions, etc.

Then if the number rings constantly or you get mailbombed with "deposit now!", you know to not waste your time with them.

Simple rule #2:

If a broker you've never heard of calls you out of the blue, tell them that you are elderly, disabled, already declared bankruptcy, have less than $5 to your name, your occupation is begging for scraps of food and the occasional coin from people leaving restaurants. Give the same story to anyone else who cold calls you wanting you to get involved with a "sure to win" investment.
Thanks for your tips

Thanks for the opinions and suggestions.

This broker recently called me up as well. I ended up talking to an account manager called Stanley Philips. I have some experience with binary options -- sounds like a made up name to me. :)

I ended the call by saying I had to go and it was taking too much time etc. (I am getting better at ending these conversations).

All the warning signs are there on the website: lack of details about being regulated, exaggerated claims ("worlds leading FX broker"), no physical address, etc.

As others have said, this looks like a new broker. Depositing money with them would be risky.

After you have paid the $250 USD. The broker will give you a call and tell you to make more deposits in terms of starting trading. He said the minimal deposit is $10,000, but if you pay that amount, he will give you 10% bonus ($1000) in order to "maximize your investment". He also wanted to look at my personal bank account. I started worrying, so I stopped talking to him. I have requested to withdraw the deposit. I have been informed that I can receive it within 24 to 48 hours. I wish I can have my money back. It will indicate that it is not scam.

Back