• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Anyone know about fm-fx trading company?

Hi Young, did you get your money back?
I have been scammed lost $1500 I asked to at least get $500 dollars back from them since early July they have not called me and only emailed me that my account manager will call me which I have not heard from till now.

Zara
What was the name of your account manager? I'm collecting as many complains as possible against FMFX, FMTrader and iTrader because I am filing a complaint against them in the philippines since I'ved read one forum that they are operating in the philippines and that not even single of them are real brokers as what was written in one thread. I guess It was exposed by a former employee of the company.

What was the name of your account manager? I'm collecting as many complains as possible against FMFX, FMTrader and iTrader because I am filing a complaint against them in the philippines since I'ved read one forum that they are operating in the philippines and that not even single of them are real brokers as what was written in one thread. I guess It was exposed by a former employee of the company.

Hi, The account manager name is Ralph Walter email add ralph.wa@fmtrader.cor let me know if you need more info. Also let me know how far you get with the complaints. Is there a chance we can get our money back do you think? Was the former employee Ralph? I have not heard from him in ages.

Hi, The account manager name is Ralph Walter email add ralph.wa@fmtrader.cor let me know if you need more info. Also let me know how far you get with the complaints. Is there a chance we can get our money back do you think? Was the former employee Ralph? I have not heard from him in ages.
Those account managers and brokers doesn't use their real names because they are not real brokers/traders. They are just call center agents from philippines being used by the Israelis. I'll make a research who is that ralph walter. When was the transaction happened? From where country are you? because it is much better if there are many complaints from your country then your tell your police to coordinate with philippine National Bureau of Investigation this company is being managed by IBD Marketing Inc. located in Berthaphil, Clarkfield, Pampanga.

Really this Fm-fx trading is from philippines? By the way i have same issue here bout this FM-FX trading 4months ago i open an account and deposit 250$ after a week broker call me and he says he will help me to earn,but after he called me once he never call me again,so i decided to withdraw my money i email them call the customer service then they ask me to send requirments for my withdrawal request. I send everything that they ask for then they said just wait for the broker to call and he is the one who will help me to withdraw my money.. last week broker called he says we cannot continue the withdrawal if i never fund my account cos i dont have enough fund so he ask my bank details and deduct 500$ from my account, and now i got 750$ fund he told me i need to put another 1400$ for the margin, lucky my savings have no money so he cannot deduct another 1400$.
As marketing sales might usually will always chasing client to make sure their client start deposit, but I think if good broker only will help client problem but not pursue and enforced trader start making deposit, just opinion[/QUOT

After you have paid the $250 USD. The broker will give you a call and tell you to make more deposits in terms of starting trading. He said the minimal deposit is $10,000, but if you pay that amount, he will give you 10% bonus ($1000) in order to "maximize your investment". He also wanted to look at my personal bank account. I started worrying, so I stopped talking to him. I have requested to withdraw the deposit. I have been informed that I can receive it within 24 to 48 hours. I wish I can have my money back. It will indicate that it is not s
After you have paid the $250 USD. The broker will give you a call and tell you to make more deposits in terms of starting trading. He said the minimal deposit is $10,000, but if you pay that amount, he will give you 10% bonus ($1000) in order to "maximize your investment". He also wanted to look at my personal bank account. I started worrying, so I stopped talking to him. I have requested to withdraw the deposit. I have been informed that I can receive it within 24 to 48 hours. I wish I can have my money back. It will indicate that it is not scam.
Same situation here i want to withdraw my money the broker says i must fund my account to continue my withdrawal,he my bank details and i gave it to him he deduct 500$ then he says he will call me again to proses my withdrawal.now i have 750$ on my account he called again he ask me to open my personal bank account he says we cannot proceed to withdrawal if i never open my bank account.i started worrying so i transfer my money to my husband account he wanted to dudect another 1400$ to continue the withdrawal.no such thing ask for 1400$ to withdraw the 750$. Fukc this FM-fx trading

Really this Fm-fx trading is from philippines? By the way i have same issue here bout this FM-FX trading 4months ago i open an account and deposit 250$ after a week broker call me and he says he will help me to earn,but after he called me once he never call me again,so i decided to withdraw my money i email them call the customer service then they ask me to send requirments for my withdrawal request. I send everything that they ask for then they said just wait for the broker to call and he is the one who will help me to withdraw my money.. last week broker called he says we cannot continue the withdrawal if i never fund my account cos i dont have enough fund so he ask my bank details and deduct 500$ from my account, and now i got 750$ fund he told me i need to put another 1400$ for the margin, lucky my savings have no money so he cannot deduct another 1400$.
That was the complain of almost everybody traded/deposited money with fm-fx, is that they cannot withdraw anymore their money. try to send a complain in this email address 2014maccoi@gmail.com this is a group from the called VACC(Volunteers against Crime and Corruption) they might help you with your problem just tell them that FM-FX was in Clark pampanga under the company of IBD Marketing Inc. they will consolidate all the complaints and they will submit it to the NBI for investigation. So if you know someone who had been scammed by this company try to tell them to send a message complaining the FM-FX(IBD Marketing Inc.)

This company is just registered as a call center company in Clark, Pampanga, Philippines, all those persons who are calling you are not either senior account manager or Licensed Broker by SEC in the philippines they are just ordinary call center agent. The whole IBD Marketing Inc. is being operated and managed by israelis who owned the FM-FX, FMTrader, iTrader

Let all the victims of this company send a complain at 2014maccoi@gmail.com regarding FM-FX(IBD Marketing Inc.) they might hear your voice if many had been coomplaining already.

hi try to send an email regarding FM-FX(IBD Marketing Inc) to 2014maccoi@gmail.com they are consolidating complains regarding IBD Marketing Inc and they will submit it to NBI. This are volunteers against crime and corruption(VACC) it is a group that is very well known in the Philippines.

Hi, anyone know about fmfx trading company? They are real or scammer also? Their website look real but i am scare to deposit my money to them. Attached are the email from them. They look very desperate to get me sign up with them because they keep on calling me everyday more than 10times and almost 2weeks already..
FX-FM is a SCAM, I requested for withdrawal but after 1 3 weeks still haven receive the money & nobody contact me (live chat said broker will contact me ASAP).

FX-FM is a SCAM, I requested for withdrawal but after 1 3 weeks still haven receive the money & nobody contact me (live chat said broker will contact me ASAP).
Try to send a complain to 2014maccoi@gmail.com. This is a group from the philippines that might help you. they are consolidating complains regarding FM-FX to submit them to NBI. Since this FM-FX is being operated in philippines by a group of Israelis. Just attach to your complain that FM-FX is being operated by IBD Marketing Inc located in Clark, Pampanga. This is where their whole operation is being done. just introduce them yourself and what country you are.

Back