1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know about the "market maker chart indicator"

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Robachx, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Robachx

Robachx Recruit

I just got an email from a guy I usually trust about a proprietary indicator that is supposedly 90% accurate and works on any chart (stocks, commodities, forex, bonds, etc.)

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this or has purchased and used it.

Here is the email I got with a link to the site:

Discover the Only Chart Indicator that is 90+% Accurate and rarely gives false signals. It works on ALL Stocks, Currencies/Forex, Commodities (Oil, Gold, Natural Gas, Silver, etc) and all Bonds. Basically anything with a chart!

This Proprietary Stock & Forex Chart Indicator was developed by pioneering black box programmers, which was only available to large Market Makers, Hedge Funds, and Institutions.
    This is your ONLY chance to aquire this powerful and accurate chart analysis and trading system that will have you being consistantly profitable on a daily basis!

Stock Chart Indicator, Forex Chart Indicator, Day Trading Strategy, Technical analysis, Market Maker, Hedge Fund