Anyone that uses Xm.com? (also others brokers)

Shietobu

Recruit
I've been using this broker for a week or so, I've deposited around $500 on it but I didn't withdraw yet. (Or at least tried to)
The thing is, they've changed their name once and got a lot of bad reviews. I'm afraid that I did the wrong choice.
All I wanted was a good broker that I could trust my money, but I can't find any.
Till now, I've got no problem at all with Xm.com, but I guess eventually I will since there are so many bad reviews about them.
If you wouldn't trust Xm.com, can you explain me why?
If you do trust, can you explain me why either?

If you use another broker and really like it, can you tell me which one is?

Forex is really ****ing amazing, but I guess finding a good broker is the worst part by far... :(

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I've been using this broker for a week or so, I've deposited around $500 on it but I didn't withdraw yet. (Or at least tried to)
The thing is, they've changed their name once and got a lot of bad reviews. I'm afraid that I did the wrong choice.
All I wanted was a good broker that I could trust my money, but I can't find any.
Till now, I've got no problem at all with Xm.com, but I guess eventually I will since there are so many bad reviews about them.
If you wouldn't trust Xm.com, can you explain me why?
If you do trust, can you explain me why either?

If you use another broker and really like it, can you tell me which one is?

Forex is really ****ing amazing, but I guess finding a good broker is the worst part by far... :(
I already replied to your other post that try to withdraw money first from them to check them out. And regarding other broker I`ll suggest you to check this thread Best Forex Broker

Pharaoh

Colonel
Read those complaints carefully. If you see complaints about profits not paid because of "bonus abuse", there's a simple way to avoid this - never accept a bonus. If you see a lot of withdrawal complaints unrelated to bonuses, then you need to be nervous.

Similarly, some brokers crack down on IBs if only a few of the referrals break the rules. If you are an IB, refer individuals, not people in groups. Get 2 or 3 groups of people who know each other going and sooner or later someone's going to have a bright idea about how to move all the bonuses if their group into one account.

Shietobu

Recruit
Alright... I started on Xm.com with 500 dollars and now I got 1140 bucks... It was in a month, though...
I'm afraid they won't let me withdraw. But I didn't want to withdraw or at least try to withdraw now. I wanted to get close to 10k firstly...
Well, if they don't let me withdraw I will get very sad tbh :(

Pharaoh

Colonel
Simple solution. Test a withdrawal of $500 or so. If it works with no problem, then do the following:

1. Post here that there was no problem.
2. Put it back in your account and keep trading.
3. If your account reaches $2000, try again with a $1000 withdrawal.

Shietobu

Recruit
Simple solution. Test a withdrawal of $500 or so. If it works with no problem, then do the following:

1. Post here that there was no problem.
2. Put it back in your account and keep trading.
3. If your account reaches $2000, try again with a $1000 withdrawal.
Good Call. Gonna do that as soon as EURUSD stabilizes.
Thank you.

traderbee

Recruit
Good Call. Gonna do that as soon as EURUSD stabilizes.
Thank you.
Sooooo, what happened!?

Like they've said in the thread already, you want to know sooner, rather than later...

I would suggest this though...most withdrawal issues happen when you withdraw more than what you've put in....so if you have 1k already, withdraw 550 (I understand you put 500 in right?), and then the mystery is over!! You'll know if XM is a scam or not...it;s that simple :)