• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss XM.com (was Trading-Point.com, was XEMarkets.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Simple solution. Test a withdrawal of $500 or so. If it works with no problem, then do the following:

1. Post here that there was no problem.
2. Put it back in your account and keep trading.
3. If your account reaches $2000, try again with a $1000 withdrawal.

Simple solution. Test a withdrawal of $500 or so. If it works with no problem, then do the following:

1. Post here that there was no problem.
2. Put it back in your account and keep trading.
3. If your account reaches $2000, try again with a $1000 withdrawal.
Good Call. Gonna do that as soon as EURUSD stabilizes.
Thank you.

I worry about companies like XM, when they fall they fall big, many of this companies business module (remember IronFX!) they spend so much on marketing to get as big as they can market share and they keep loading big percentage of clients deposit into their marketing, once they lose control this is when the sad news happen.

Good Call. Gonna do that as soon as EURUSD stabilizes.
Thank you.

Sooooo, what happened!?

Like they've said in the thread already, you want to know sooner, rather than later...

I would suggest this though...most withdrawal issues happen when you withdraw more than what you've put in....so if you have 1k already, withdraw 550 (I understand you put 500 in right?), and then the mystery is over!! You'll know if XM is a scam or not...it;s that simple :)

One of the worst companies where the platform is frozen for a long time to stop the work of the Expert. After the deal is opened, the server stops working completely with an Internet connection signal, so the dealer knows that the deal is still working. But in fact the platform is completely frozen.

I spoke to customer service but did not get the excuse that the problem was on the site !!!

I Screen capture the conversation on 21/03/2017.

I also Screen capture trading directly with the screen capture program and will upload it to YouTube and place the link.

Unfortunately, I was relying on the majority of my trading on trailing stop but the company was manipulating the platform so that the trailing stop is not implemented. As well as disable the operation of automated trading.

My account No. 17109811

من اسوء الشركات حيث يتم تجميد المنصة لوقت طويل وذلك لايقاف عمل الاكسبرتات. فبعد فتح الصفقة بفترة يتوقف السيرفر تماما عن العمل مع وجود اشارة اتصال بالانترنت وذلك لايهام المتداول ان الصفقة لازالت تعمل. ولكن في الحقيقة المنصة تكون متوقفة تماما.

قمت بمخاطبة خدمة العملاء ولكن لم يتسجب بحجة ان المشكلة في الموقع!!!

قمت بتصوير المحادثة بتاريخ 21/٠٣/2017 .

كما قمت بتصوير التداول مباشرة ببرنامج تصوير الشاشة وسوف اقوم برفعها على اليوتيوب ووضع الرابط.

للاسف الشديد انني كنت اعتمد في غالبية تداولي على الاستوب المتحرك ولكن الشركة كانت تتلاعب في المنصة بحيث لا يتم تنفيذ الاستوب المتحرك. وكذلك تعطيل عمل التداول الالي.

رقم حسابي هو : 17109811

Last edited:
One of the worst companies where the platform is frozen for a long time to stop the work of the Expert. After the deal is opened, the server stops working completely with an Internet connection signal, so the dealer knows that the deal is still working. But in fact the platform is completely frozen.

I spoke to customer service but did not get the excuse that the problem was on the site !!!

I Screen capture the conversation on 21/03/2017.

I also Screen capture trading directly with the screen capture program and will upload it to YouTube and place the link.

Unfortunately, I was relying on the majority of my trading on trailing stop but the company was manipulating the platform so that the trailing stop is not implemented. As well as disable the operation of automated trading.

My account No. 17109811

من اسوء الشركات حيث يتم تجميد المنصة لوقت طويل وذلك لايقاف عمل الاكسبرتات. فبعد فتح الصفقة بفترة يتوقف السيرفر تماما عن العمل مع وجود اشارة اتصال بالانترنت وذلك لايهام المتداول ان الصفقة لازالت تعمل. ولكن في الحقيقة المنصة تكون متوقفة تماما.

قمت بمخاطبة خدمة العملاء ولكن لم يتسجب بحجة ان المشكلة في الموقع!!!

قمت بتصوير المحادثة بتاريخ 21/٠٣/2017 .

كما قمت بتصوير التداول مباشرة ببرنامج تصوير الشاشة وسوف اقوم برفعها على اليوتيوب ووضع الرابط.

للاسف الشديد انني كنت اعتمد في غالبية تداولي على الاستوب المتحرك ولكن الشركة كانت تتلاعب في المنصة بحيث لا يتم تنفيذ الاستوب المتحرك. وكذلك تعطيل عمل التداول الالي.

رقم حسابي هو : 17109811

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The company has not yet responded by returning the amount deposited in the Zero account, which is $ 2170.

I uploaded the live video to the manipulation process on YouTube. Attachment link.

I am permanent resident here in South Africa, I have a South African ID which says so. A friend of mine recommended Xm since I have been trading demo account. Unfortunately my first experience of a broker is going real bad.

I registered in XM on Friday 26th April. I sent through all my documents and payed $60. The bad part is that I should have waited for them to validate my account before I deposited any money. They say they accept my proof of residence but my ID is the problem. I told them it is the only form of identification I have, so it is either you accept it or give me back my money.

I have sent them 3 emails and numerous phone calls and for 4days I have had no response. Worst part is that they have now removed my access to their website, without any explanation and with money in the account.

Right now am waiting for the one week period to call them a scam. I have taken screen shots as my evidence. It is clear they are a scam. Beware!

Back