• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info anyone trading with Fidelcrest Funded Trader program

Asking questions about a company
So I just came across Fidelcrest a couple weeks ago. I checked them out and their reviews…the negative as well. The company is just under 2 years old and has made some changes to their rules. Anyways, I jumped in to see what it was all about. I think the main difference is they have margin you need to watch. The rest of the goals/rules are pretty straight forward and reasonable. Is the company there to make money? Of course! All companies are. I have passed challenges on a couple other providers as well. Looks like Fidelcrest is looking for long term traders and not gamblers. One thing I notice across all reviews and other Prop Firms, is people take these opportunities as gambling instead of investment/trading. You would not just throw money at anyone claiming to be a badass trader obviously. A couple hundred bucks, follow the rules, and get access to larger capital? Seems reasonable to me. Again…don’t gamble or cry. Follow the rules and your trading plan and you got nothing to worry about…doesn’t matter WHERE you trade.

So I just came across Fidelcrest a couple weeks ago. I checked them out and their reviews…the negative as well. The company is just under 2 years old and has made some changes to their rules. Anyways, I jumped in to see what it was all about. I think the main difference is they have margin you need to watch. The rest of the goals/rules are pretty straight forward and reasonable. Is the company there to make money? Of course! All companies are. I have passed challenges on a couple other providers as well. Looks like Fidelcrest is looking for long term traders and not gamblers. One thing I notice across all reviews and other Prop Firms, is people take these opportunities as gambling instead of investment/trading. You would not just throw money at anyone claiming to be a badass trader obviously. A couple hundred bucks, follow the rules, and get access to larger capital? Seems reasonable to me. Again…don’t gamble or cry. Follow the rules and your trading plan and you got nothing to worry about…doesn’t matter WHERE you trade.
Why are people taking this challenges? You have trendtradingdna Funded trader account trading Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities from the start for profit, no challenge for 30 days, reasonable rules and targets

I recently passed the challenge at Fidelcrest. I'll be honest, mainly because they changed their rules in march. Their margin rule was so ridiculous. They finally opened up their objectives and now I think they will become one of the top prop firms in the industry. They have posted some big payouts recently on their website and seems like they're starting to grow quickly.

Back