• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info anyone trading with Fidelcrest Funded Trader program

Asking questions about a company
[QUOTE = "billieking، post: 357789، member: 211987"]
لقد فهمت وجهة نظرك لكنها ليست دقيقة تمامًا. ستستمر في الدفع شهريًا حتى تصل إلى مرحلة النمو البالغة مليونًا إذا اخترت زيادة أرباحك بدلاً من الانسحاب. قلت "عندما تجتاز التحدي". أفضل أن أقول "إذا" لأنه لا يوجد ضمان بأن يصل المرء إلى نسبة 10٪ قبل انتهاء صلاحية الاشتراك. ولكن في حالة blufx ، حتى لو استغرق الأمر شهرين للوصول إلى الهدف واشتركت مرتين. سيغطي ربحي ذلك وما زال يمنحني المزيد من الأرباح لإنفاقها. المبلغ الذي أحققه في الشهر الأول سينقل إلى الشهر الثاني لتحقيق الهدف. أمواله الحقيقية أيضًا ، ليست عرضًا توضيحيًا ، لذلك لا يضيع هذان الشهرين التداول على عرض تجريبي.
[/اقتبس]

هل هذه شركة شرعية يا صديقي blufx
مرحبا ياصاح. نعم إنه كذلك. لقد اشتركت معهم ولم أشعر بأي ندم. لقد حققت نجاحا معقولا. هل تعرف عن مجموعة الفيسبوك الخاصة بهم حيث يمكن العثور على المزيد من العملاء كدليل؟

FIDELCREST IS A SCAM COMPANY. HERES THE SCAM: You sign up for 25,000 challenge but they tell you later they have a 10% use of Margin Rule. Meaning your challenge account and potential professional account is just $2,500. This is a scam because you are not getting the $25,000 account. They give you a 100:1 Margin designed for you to open a too big lot size so you would fail if you exceed $2,500 margin usage even if account is in profit. SCAM# 2: Their so called low risk 2.5% target is the same risk as the 10% target. Why? Because the 2.5% profit target has a margin limit of 2.5%. This means for a $25,000 account the real available money for you to trade is $650. This is stupid why would you sign up and pay $250 only to get $650 spending money. Lot size you will open is small sizes so it's no difference from the agressive account. SCAM 3. If for some reason all these traps dont get you and you make the profit target. Any additional profit above the target you will not get paid. Your take home is capped with your profit target also you only get 40% of that for low risk account.

It's a SCAM COMPANY. Hopefully I helped someone to stay away from this company.

FIDELCREST IS A SCAM COMPANY. HERES THE SCAM: You sign up for 25,000 challenge but they tell you later they have a 10% use of Margin Rule. Meaning your challenge account and potential professional account is just $2,500. This is a scam because you are not getting the $25,000 account. They give you a 100:1 Margin designed for you to open a too big lot size so you would fail if you exceed $2,500 margin usage even if account is in profit. SCAM# 2: Their so called low risk 2.5% target is the same risk as the 10% target. Why? Because the 2.5% profit target has a margin limit of 2.5%. This means for a $25,000 account the real available money for you to trade is $650. This is stupid why would you sign up and pay $250 only to get $650 spending money. Lot size you will open is small sizes so it's no difference from the agressive account. SCAM 3. If for some reason all these traps dont get you and you make the profit target. Any additional profit above the target you will not get paid. Your take home is capped with your profit target also you only get 40% of that for low risk account.

It's a SCAM COMPANY. Hopefully I helped someone to stay away from this company.
Thank you for sharing your own perspective. Hopefuly someone out there would see this during their research and avoid losing their hard earned money.

It's important to remember that no real trading company would never fund a retail trader's account.
The closest thing you can find is a broker/MyFXBOOK trading "contest" where you can win a prize from winning a trading contest. These guys will always come at you for a "package" to buy for at least a few thousand.

It's important to remember that no real trading company would never fund a retail trader's account.
The closest thing you can find is a broker/MyFXBOOK trading "contest" where you can win a prize from winning a trading contest. These guys will always come at you for a "package" to buy for at least a few thousand.
That's not entirely true. One does, and that's BluFX. They give real accounts and of course with rules. The rest gives you a demo and yes, cost thousands especially for those with education attached to it. BluFX fees are also very affordable.

Why would any trading company give a retail trader real money to trade with for no reason?

There are thousands of professional traders with documented/audited track records you can hire...
Maybe 1/1000 for marketing purposes but I don't buy it. The concept just doesn't make sense to me.

Why would any trading company give a retail trader real money to trade with for no reason?

There are thousands of professional traders with documented/audited track records you can hire...
Maybe 1/1000 for marketing purposes but I don't buy it. The concept just doesn't make sense to me.
First of all they don't give retail traders real money for no reason.They are a business and are here to make profit .
They make money by operating a risk and funding matrix. The majority of traders are at the bottom of the matrix and receive the least funds and generate the most behavioral data. At the other end of the matrix are the fewest traders and their own behavioral AI which receive the most funds and data. The AI is what they use to ensure the fund doesnt go kaput from the losing traders. The AI works with trading data which then drives their risk management and automated trading strategies. The more trader data they have the better their behavioral models and the more they are able to manage risk and the more traders get promoted to provide better returns alongside their AI. Its a whole system bro.

From what i read during my research about them, they had operated a traditional prop firm for several years before this model was created in response to the fact that the previous business model of backing traders with track records was unsustainable. They found it very hard to predict which traders will be successful from backgrounds, track records or education. The new project is a funding matrix that requires all traders to meet certain targets before receiving increasing funding. This way the company is able to assess all trader performance in real time.

They will make some stupid excuse like your trades didn't have Take Profit in place, although all my trades had Stoplosses but they don't care. I asked them how does it matter when I close every trade before 5 pm EST. No valid reason given, just silence. There main intention is to take your money and never give you funded account. It seems if I put a Take Profit 500 pips away from current price, it would have been valid but if I don't put anything, its invalid. They will find one or the other reason to fail your challenge. I achieved my target of 5% in 19 days with 17 positive days, max daily draw down less than 1% and margin always below 9%. I am going to FTMO/BluFx/TopStepFx, as there are many positive reviews about them.

hello guys pls i want to know if they do pay successful trader?

Don't sign up with them. It's a scam, search trust pilot they make too many excuses not to fund you. Read the reviews there. Also, they have a sneaky margin limit which is on a separate page designed for you to miss. The margin usage limit on each account it 2% meaning on a $10,000 account your buying power is just $200. I do not make this up. Look around their website for this margin limit rule. This is the dreaded rule that fails everybody. You will most likely fail due to opening a position size too big breaking the margin limit rule. A lot of suckers out there that do not read the rules. Most are just focused on the stupid discount and the big number. It's designed that way so you miss out on the small details. That is how scammers operate. Therefore, Fidelcrest is a SCAM. Stay away!

Back