anyoption.com - IS - SCAM !!!

Kapila Jayasena

Recruit
:confused::confused::mad:

i was trading with anyoption continuously since December /2104 my account was closed suddenly without any notice in this month (June/2015).skrill payment email confirmation.jpgskrill transaction.jpganyoption login form.jpgi have $215 in my account.nobody responding and explain what has happened.this is pure scam.:mad:

Attachments

• error message anyoption.jpg
    error message anyoption.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 2
:confused::confused::mad:

i was trading with anyoption continuously since December /2104 my account was closed suddenly without any notice in this month (June/2015).View attachment 19955View attachment 19956View attachment 19957i have $215 in my account.nobody responding and explain what has happened.this is pure scam.:mad:

To be honest with you, I never trust any option trading with this broker or any other broker. It seems like the ideal market for scammers. Please invite them to this thread, and if they don't respond, open a case against them here in the FPA. We need those cases against them so that the FPA can start a scam finding against them and prevent more people from putting their money with this broker.

To be honest with you, I never trust any option trading with this broker or any other broker. It seems like the ideal market for scammers. Please invite them to this thread, and if they don't respond, open a case against them here in the FPA. We need those cases against them so that the FPA can start a scam finding against them and prevent more people from putting their money with this broker.

looks like same thing happen to me....They are hundred percent scam

Back