APBG- Asia Pacific Banking Group Issue - RESOLVED

francoi

Recruit
AGREEMENT IN PROCESS

My name is Franco Augusto, I trade with my partner Michael Arruda, and we waited for a solution from this "Broker" for 2 months. They blocked my account without tell me a valid reason, just because we had made a lot of money. Here it's the full history:
First of all, sorry for my english, I am brazilian.

I was invited to trade in a Chinese liquidity provider for a man named Marcelo Silva, from China as well. He said he was trading there for some months and that was really good. Next me and my business partner Michael started scan the APBG website (www.apbg.com), and from website Michael added the support in skype, and started chat with Peter Edwards (COO of APBG).

We opened a Demo account and we liked it too much, even because sometimes the prices of different banks did negative spreads and Michael talked to Peter about that, asking if was ok trading in negative spreads, if the real account was like Demo account, and Peter always had a positive answer. So we've made 100% of profit in 2 days using negative spreads (100k became 200k in 2 days). Michael showed that to Peter, and his answer was positive as usual, this time he say something like that "real account is same of demo account, deposit your money and make as much as you can, and all we be happy", he always told us "your order go directly to market, so what you make is what you make!"

Next, I opened a account in my name and deposited USD 1,000 to test, and firstly we noticed the spreads were higher in real than Demo, had negative spreads sometimes though, but really fast. So we started to trade on the news as we know, having a amazing results, because we didn't have slippage or requote never. We had made about 600% of profit in two weeks.

I was always talking to Marcelo by skype, and he talked to Peter often. And this time he said Peter was a little intrigued about our profit and he had asked him sometimes what we do. At this time we
started trade in Marcelo's account having the same good profits.

Next, Peter invited me to manage a account of him, he even used the term "Franco Cassino" to describe my profits, he talked about I manage 1 million dollar and would send a email with a formal proposal in next day. But when I received it, his proposal was not interesting to us and we refused it.

about 20 days after the begining we had made about 1000% of profit, and on a Friday (09/17/2010) in the market closing time, the negative spreads started show up, and I started click buy and sell to make profit in spreads In fact I remember that Peter said the prices showed was the real price of market, and my orders would go directly to Market, so what I earn is what I see earning.

I thought that would end quickly and I tried made as much profit as I could, When I had made about USD 180,000 I start record the video just in case, because that was a really huge profit and they could think I had some bug in my account, then i recorded to show that I was really trading and that huge profit was not a bug of my account or some issue.

I talked to Marcelo on saturday, and he talked to Peter. Marcelo said that I pissed Peter off, quoting Peter words according Marcelo "Franco is playing games with the banks, he is not being serious, who he thinks he is?" I really did not understand this, because according agreement I did nothing wrong. In agreement did not say that I could not trade in negative spreads.

So on Monday I received a email by Peter saying my account was blocked to investigation.

I replied the email pacifically asking some questions, but I was not been replied. So to avoid more difficulties we sent a email admitting we were wrong and we only wanted our USD10,000.

According Marcelo, Peter always said "I am working about that, let's see next week", but I did not understand why he did not reply my email or answer me in skype, he started avoid me.

He only replied me in Skype when I said about contact authorities, and he tried to be the victim, saying that if we were more calm and pacific all would be solved, and that we were wrong, that we could go to black list of all brokers and so forth.

Below I have all emails that me and Peter exchanged, and the video of most of orders. (Luckily we always liked record our trades to analyze better what happened)

The email where Peter said my account was ready to trade
openedaccount.jpg

Here was my difficult when I tried withdraw for the first time, it was really troublesome though

1stwithdrawp1.jpg

1stwithdrawp2.jpg

1stwithdrawp3.jpg

1stwithdrawp4.jpg

1stwithdrawp5.jpg

1stwithdrawp6.jpg

1stwithdrawp7.jpg

1stwithdrawp8.jpg

1stwithdrawp9.jpg

Here what Peter proposed to me about trading his account
proposalp1.jpg

proposalp2.jpg

Here when he said my account was blocked
blockedaccountp1.jpg

I sent two emails explaining what I did, and asking some
question.

blockedaccountp2.jpg

blockedaccountp3.jpg

I wanted receive my money fast, so I gave up of total amount to try receive the usd10k ASAP

blockedaccountp4.jpg

20 days later I receive this email
blockedaccountp5.jpg

and after I have said I would contact the authorities I received this
blockedaccountp6.jpg

I had found a partner in Panama and I was will to solve things pacifically and I sent this without reply
blockedaccountp7.jpg

Then after I see they was not showing that interest to help ourselves, I sent the followed emails
blockedaccountp8.jpg

blockedaccountp9.jpg

Below I have 7 videos of some trades on news, showing how I started with 1,000 and become 10,0000 and the last video is the negative spreads.
(watch the videos in 720p to be able see the numbers)

$61 of profit

$390.62 of profit

$1654,16 of profit

$642 of profit

$2088 of profit

$533 of profit

$3520 of profit

Negative Spreads

I really Hope you guys can help me =)

thanks in advanced

PS: The print of emails is not showing in this topic, here is all emails is a rar file -> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YVZ0UWSV
or http://rapidshare.com/files/428508876/Emails.rar
PPS: Peter Contact:
+852-2159-9111
+852-2159-9688(fax)
Peter.E@APBG.com
A.P.B.G (Skype)

You can find my contacts in my details or Michael phone and skype at http://apbgscam.blogspot.com

UPLOADED APBG BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS
1kfranco.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but how can I know what is happening? or who is taking care of this case?.. I would like someone from staff pm me, I have new information that can't be divulged in order to do not disturb the investigation.

thank you

see your video

well franco been forex 12 years deal negative spreads sometimes some platform
have issues your side creating situation you show i think you went little crazy on that thinking especially negative spreads impossible to get your are not enough close to the liquidity servers so by time you probably see in your screen negative time takes dont exist any more which make 99 percent impossible to take them and at the end create a loss back but show profit in your front i see this h append many brokers end been more distance tech issues plus many bank can revert trades in news after done that also cause why we news traders like me you lately having so many issues
i hope this small message help you have good day take care

Unbelievable

Hi, I am new guy here and just post a company which cheated me anyway the post to be moderated by FPA, and after I see this topic, I need to say something, to be honest or in common sense, you invest 1k then 658k? I do not know why FPA let this post to post? but in my point of view, it is not reasonable, it seems the guy want to put public pressure on the company, anyway, I think FPA will do it in the right and legal way.

Hi, I am new guy here and just post a company which cheated me anyway the post to be moderated by FPA, and after I see this topic, I need to say something, to be honest or in common sense, you invest 1k then 658k? I do not know why FPA let this post to post? but in my point of view, it is not reasonable, it seems the guy want to put public pressure on the company, anyway, I think FPA will do it in the right and legal way.

It should be, if I had posted only history, but as you saw (if you saw) in the videos, all my order was perfectly OK. The weird thing is the platform shows inverted spreads, allow I trade it, I have profit in my account, and they say I cheated... it's obvious that my order was not going to the market.

But the most suspicious thing is they make it a big issue, they could just say to me that was a bug of platform, and cancel all my orders in inverted spread, and let me go on from my 10,000 usd. Besides, I think it's unnecessary comment about a company that the COO's wife (Peter's wife) need reply his emails when he is ill, neither is willing to send address to a agreement face to face. =)

Luckily FPA has sense to check the real issue, different of some people who can't analyze the facts. Take care.

Agreement Coming

Peter got in contact, they are willing to have a agreement and sent some proposals, and we are currently trying to come a agreement.

Hi everybody.

Me and APBG came up an agreement, after a huge effort and willing by my side, I was paid with balance before of the negative spreads. usd 10,000

here it's proof of transfer
agreementk.jpg

Luckly FPA, all could be solved. Moderators and Admins, please move this topic to Resolved Cases

Thank you for all community :)

Had similar experience

Hi everybody.

Me and APBG came up an agreement, after a huge effort and willing by my side, I was paid with balance before of the negative spreads. usd 10,000

here it's proof of transfer
agreementk.jpg

Luckly FPA, all could be solved. Moderators and Admins, please move this topic to Resolved Cases

Thank you for all community :)
i just started trading with APBG not too long ago.
I Submitted a withdrawal request for over 3 weeks now but havent received the funds. they disabled my account and every effort to reach them with respect to my withdrawal request has been futile...
i was in touch with peter for a while but he no longer picks my calls.
i dont want to believe this guys are scam.

Back