Apiary Fund

Retiep

Recruit
Please help urgently. I have attended a enrollment session online with Apiary Fund yesterday and in the presentation they said that you can trade with their funds. However, when listening to the session you have to pay a monthly subscription fee for $97 for what they call the "Institutional Data Feed" which they claim is different than all other mt4 data feeds and cost them money. They indicated that all other data feeds that is free of charge is skimmed information and subsequently incorrect. Please help me: Is Apiary Fund legitimate or is it a scam? Your urgent feedback will be appreciated. I am going to enroll and manage the process carefully and will update you as I progress through the system. They have a 14 day free session to test the process. Will keep you posted, but if there are any concerns please urgently email me on retiep77777@yahoo.com.

See this thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...685-apiary-investment-fund-too-good-true.html

There are reasons to be suspicious. On the other hand, a company rep has been involved and has tried to allay some suspicions. Personally, I wouldn't pay them with any hope of getting a job trading for them, but I don't have enough information to know if it is truly a scam or not.

I do question why any "special" data feed for forex is worth more than a free feed you can get from a demo account and any of hundreds of brokers, especially during training.

Many thanks for your feedback this is highly appreciated. I will enroll and keep this forum informed about the progress of my experience with the company. This is highly appreciated.

Do they have well defined KPIs

Hi Retiep,

Please share your experience with Apiary Fund.
Is the training & the data feed charges $97/- worth paying for.

Do they really allot the trading capital or just deny that saying the performance is not upto the mark, especially when the KPIs are not well defined.

Regards,
FxPulsator

Wonderful business model. I might start something similar to this in the future when I have enough funding to do so in hope of helping people otherwise wouldn't have an opportunity to trade in the forex market which in my opinion is the best way to make a living while accumulation wealth. Back to the issue at hand - I have a problem with the $97 technology fee they charging people plus training packages ranging from $297 - $497. Say if you were lucky enough to be funded. They start you off with $2500 but the guideline is you can't risk more than 2 % of the fund and you have to cut your loss @ 2%. If your loss exceed 5% for the day they will lock you out until the next day. I am all for money management but let's do the math. at 2% of $2500 is $50 which put you in the micro lot territory and say an average pip is 25c each. You have a holding cost of $97 per month divided by 25c , you would need 388 pips per month to just break even. break it down to your daily number assuming 5 trading days you would need 19.4 pips per day to just to break even and if you were locked out for the day due to your loss exceeded 5% you would have to gain 40 pips the next day to break even. My question is how confident are you to consistently make 20 pips a day scalping to recover your cost and then whatever you make beyond that point you have to give 40% of it. Apiary Investment Fund is just an educational company nothing more. It have a nice hook which is trade with their money you risk non of yours- sound like the 21st century MLM company. It would have more credibility if it market the company as an educational company with premium services. There's nothing wrong with selling your service or product but don't pretend to be something that you're not. That's my 2 cents. Let those have ears let them hear.

Hi Retiep,

Please share your experience with Apiary Fund.
Is the training & the data feed charges $97/- worth paying for.

Do they really allot the trading capital or just deny that saying the performance is not upto the mark, especially when the KPIs are not well defined.

Regards,
FxPulsator
the requirements for getting funded are extremely well defined and simple
1)no more than 2% risk per trade
2)win:loss ratio greater than 1:1
3)average win amount greater than average loss amount
4)minimum 1:1 reward:risk ratio.

in other words you have to show discipline.

We, my Husband and I, have been with Apiary since September 2014. After working through their education, live classes and our trading, we earned a Level I funded account of $2,500.00 on February 3, 2015 (roughly 4 and 1/2 months). A Level I funded trader earns 60% of the profits.

Apiary's requirement's are, imho, very straightforward and make sense. In order to qualify for a funded account you must accomplish the following over a 90 day period;

1. Have more wins then losses,
2. Your Avg $ win must be greater that your avg. $ loss,
3. You can't take a loss greater than 2%

Moreover, Apiary has recently introduced an achievement based system called Beeline, which a trader can work through and automatically have their funded account, which is set-up when you join, unlocked
happy.gif

Even better, after 3 consecutive profitable months you can apply for an increase in Funding. we currently have a Level II funded account (where we earn 70% of the profits I generate)

In short, Apiary has been a great experience and an Awesome opportunity for us.

and I just joined Apiary Fund, the training is excellent, they waived the $997 enrollment fee forever, and even gave me a 14 day trial before the $97 a month starts, and FYI access to the trading client and their network, spreads, and trading client features is worth 10 times that! I will of course be staying with them for the $97 technology/data fee, to me it is a BETTER data feed than Esignal, sorry Esignal.

Back