• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Apiary Investment Fund - Too good to be true??

I am having an issue with a company
I have been with Apiary fund for 4 months now and I can honestly say this is the best education in forex I have ever gotten. Over the years I had signed up for various courses and learned a strategy, or a few basics but not enough to trade profitably and consistently. After 4 months with Apiary i have a 64% win rate on my demo account and am looking forward to getting funded in a few more months. It is definitely not a scam or even an over exageration . They have so far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone who is serious about learning to trade forex.

Hi All, This is my first time posting. Just wondering if there a re any other companies out there that are offering funded accounts other than Apiary? Thanks

FPA Forums Team Note: Do not ask for recommendations inside the Scam Alerts folder. Anyone making a recommendation for an unrelated company in this thread risks being eaten by Spam Cat.

If you want to compare companies like this, open a thread in the Forex Company Comparisons folder.

Hi All, This is my first time posting. Just wondering if there a re any other companies out there that are offering funded accounts other than Apiary? Thanks
I don't know of any other companies that provide funds and provide education although I'm sure they exist. I have been with Apiary for 5 months now and am one level away from being funded with a $1000 beginning account. I have taken several forex trading courses in the past where they took my money and showed me a strategy. Never learned enough to become profitable until I found Apiary . The learning course at Apiary is well organised and worth the money. Unless you already know quite a bit about trading it will take you at least 6 months to finish the course and become funded.

They are very up front in their first training video and tell you that you only have a 33% chance of getting funded. Now there is a 14 day free trial so in two weeks you will know if it is for you. The training is excellent but there is a lot to learn before you get funded and it does cost $79 a month while you are training. They continue to develop so don't pay much attention to the old 2012 posts. It is a whole different ball game now.

Halo everyone!

I have recently attended a webinar about training and trading for the apiary investment fund. It all sounds very exciting and they are very professional. I had a skype conversation with the customer service representative and asked them quite a lot of questions, about forex trading specific and they had very good and informed answers to all the questions. Has anyone been involved with this company? After I told them I am interested they mailed me the wire transfer information and after that they are sort of pressuring me for the payment which seems strange to me. They are asking $ 1295 once off and $97 per month after that. They train you for 3 - 6 months and if you can show positive growth on a demo account for 90days they fund you an account of $2500 and you keep 60% profit made.

Any help would be appreciated
I MISSED ALOT OF IT CAUSE MY INTERNET SUCKS .WHEN I CLICKED BACK IT WAS GONE ,OVER
I THINK WE SAW A DIFFERENT ONE. THE ONE I WAS WATCHING WAIVED THE FEE AND GIVES YOU A 10000 VIRTUAL DEMO TO PRACTICE ON

I MISSED ALOT OF IT CAUSE MY INTERNET SUCKS .WHEN I CLICKED BACK IT WAS GONE ,OVER
I THINK WE SAW A DIFFERENT ONE. THE ONE I WAS WATCHING WAIVED THE FEE AND GIVES YOU A 10000 VIRTUAL DEMO TO PRACTICE ON
IF SOMEONE WANTS TO HELP YOU THEY WILL DO IT FOR FREE AND NOT CHARGE YOU UNTIL AFTER THERE ARE DONE TRANEING OR UNTIL YOU ARE READY .AND I MEAN REASONABLE AMOUNT AND NOTHING TO REGRET.

This is total scamming. Its like those charitable universities offering scholarships accross the world. For every application they charge about 50$. Assuming they recieve atleast 1 million applications, that translates to 50,000,000. With that they can sponsor 100 people comfortably. So, if Apary collects roughly 2000$ from like 1000 people, they can fund 10 people. Whats more is that they will have you commit 40% of your money for good.

I also attended their webinar,today. Have listened to the guy holding the webinar for a while,registered on their website just to see where are they standing and what are they offering. I will post my updates on this topic also...

I joined apiary Fund in December. Didn't trade at all in January due to flu & work.
Now have been approached form personal training at either $2450 or $3900.
Has anyone taken this mentorship training? This is in addition to the $97/mo tech fee.

I joined apiary Fund in December. Didn't trade at all in January due to flu & work.
Now have been approached form personal training at either $2450 or $3900.
Has anyone taken this mentorship training? This is in addition to the $97/mo tech fee.
You talked about this with their customer care yet?

Back