• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ApiaryFund.com

General discussions of a financial company
I too am looking for information and insights into the Apiary Fund or Shawn Lucas

Thanks!

The reviews are all good, but most are talking about the educational and training which i also agree is good compare to other brokers, but I'm looking for more reviews from any members here that already managed the fund given by Apiary as promised (if any). I'm also aware that they require $750 profit/week in order to receive a profit sharing of 60%, with $2,500 capital, it's 30%/week. and achieving 30%/week consistently is not a simple task to do even for professional traders. Apiary also charge $97/month for tech fee, but it's also not much covered in the reviews.

Looking forward for answers before decided to join.

The reviews are all good, but most are talking about the educational and training which i also agree is good compare to other brokers, but I'm looking for more reviews from any members here that already managed the fund given by Apiary as promised (if any). I'm also aware that they require $750 profit/week in order to receive a profit sharing of 60%, with $2,500 capital, it's 30%/week. and achieving 30%/week consistently is not a simple task to do even for professional traders. Apiary also charge $97/month for tech fee, but it's also not much covered in the reviews.

Yes,but fact is still that they get more and give not much if members are not funded with real money from Apiary wich they promise to do.Its more than 97 if people use a VPS also.But to be fair lets say people pay 97 only,wich is a 1164$ after a year.Question still remains how long it takes to get funded.

I tried Apiary Fund out for 3 months at $97/month, when I initially got into forex. They waived their initial $1295 fee making me think what a great deal I got. This was in Sept 2015. Their training was very basic, & weak to mediocre at best. I know this because I've subsequently received much better training elsewhere at a much lower cost. About 2 months after joining they tried to up sell me on specialized education courses starting at $1300.
They also require that you use their platform "Alveo" which at that stage was about 2 years old & had many bugs.Their customer service regarding the platform was of no use at all.
I've also noticed that they advertise the growing high volume of trades they process. eg. $304 million was their highest day. Who is taking the other side of these trades? what is Apiary's function really?
I'll bet that at best they have a 5% success rate of traders who get funded. They are also extremely misleading, emphasizing how easy it is to be a successful forex trader. This is obvious nonsense but sucks in the newbies. In my opinion it is clearly a scam.

I give the APIARY FUND 5 Stars! Excellence in Education and On the Job Training as well as providing the opportunity of earning cash.

The Apiary Fund has performed its services and support exactly as described in its literature and online opportunity seminars. I have been with this program roughly 180 FOREX market working days. During this time frame I have advanced through the Apiary Beeline program as prescribed and until last week was at the Gold prefund level. The educational part of the program started the process by providing me with online recorded lectures and practical application opportunities on a simulated $10,000 account. There were specific goals I had to reach in each of the categories starting with Bronze levels 1, 2, and 3; then on to Copper levels 1, 2, and 3; Silver 1, 2, and 3; Gold 1 and Gold Prefund. These goals are attainable “IF” you apply yourself and take this business seriously. Online classrooms and telephone chats are available, and I’ve used them. Last week Jan. 14, 2019 I was provided my first fully funded account of $2500 and am starting to work the account with the guidance that has been provided by the Apiary team (Shawn, Nate, Todd, Rex, Steve and the rest of Aviary support) since the start of my Apiary Fund adventure.

Is there a cost in joining the Apiary Fund? Yes, less than $100 per month for system technology fee. It’s very similar to cable TV with one big difference the more channels you add to your Cable TV the Higher the Cost. With Apiary, the more you work the system and advance through the ranks, the lower the cost. There are no other mandatory requirements.

I would be interested in what your take is on Apiary. It mostly has positive reviews on FPA, but more toward the "education" aspect. Has anyone gone through the course work and now making enough to cover expenses?

I can share my experience here as well.
Apiary fund is THE ONLY company providing you a training without any previous knowledge !!!
You can learn trading forex from scratch going through the beeline levels !

I have NOT found a similar offer,or product,for 97$ a month only.And I have searched,believe me.
With a 1 month free trial to check it all out.
Some make it in half a year to get funded.Some over several years.But there is a big motivation not to stop as long you can afford 97$/month.The training is fun and also challenging.

I am funded already,you get 1000$ first,after 2 weeks trading with profit(NO minimum profit required ! ) its changed to 2500.When you loose on ONE position more than 2% of the account,the position is closed automatically by the trading system. When the total loss of all positions goes to 5%,all positions are closed and the platform is blocked until the next day.Total amount of positions is limited to 2% of the capital.
It is possible to make a 10 or even a 20% profits,with this limit.When making profit,you have 2% of the larger amount at hand so its easier to make more money then,but also easier to go faster to
5% losses when you dont reduce your positions in some way.

It is completely up to the person how,when,what position size and for how long to be in the market.
Once funded,the monthly fee is reduced.Profits payed out and payment of monthly fee is completely separate!

I made some profits and got payed twice til now.I also lost a few times and had to go back to practice for some time(a few weeks),showing that I can trade profitable.
I restarted again with real money after the 2 weeks and I NEVER had to pay a cent of the losses I made to them!Which were more than I paid monthly or made profits in total.It is really a win win for both.
Like all,they do earn with the spread maybe but its not your capital,its theres ,so no problem with this.
I am really happy I found this opportunity and it works also,completely dependent on my performance,not theirs.Its up to you using indicators,what timeframe or whatever might be your system.
If it would be allowed I would like to share a ref link,but anyway.

There are people funded from almost all over the world,from all walks of life.A lot from US of course.
Again,I have not found a training,including a trading platform AND a network of other traders who are learning like you,some more advanced,some less,but its great to learn from each other,for this amount of money.Its really worth it.
As long as the forex market exists of course,not sooo sure about this for the future.
Crypto is coming globally.(one only,not many)!Trading forex is not something for our kids to do.
Dont think it will go on forever and never change,but until it changes,its good to take advantage and learn the skill.I recommend Apiary Fund to do so.
And no,I am not payed by them to write this,all I get is the profits I make trading.I have NO financial or whatever gain,personal or in any other way,sharing this with you.I actually have to be careful not to go too much into details about numbers,because of their agreement with me.
The reason why I right this is because there are to many folks out here shouting scam scam scam without knowing exactly what it is about or even taking the risk and TRY IT FOR THEMSELVES to get the experience.

That's a good point. Good reviews... But no actual clients review. Educational part is great... but gotta have something else.

Back