Ara fx

vgasper

Sergeant
I opened account in July 2014 and they gave me 50 USD Promo deposit. I made profit and I decided to transfer more money on account. After couple of days mr. Jeff Costa contacted me and he said they have some provider issue and they will close my first account with my profits (which of course I cannot withdrawal) and they will open me new account with my transferred funds... After couple of days they opened me new account with my money but every time I tried to trade I received note "TRADE IS DISABLED".

So this broker is probably SCAM, now Im waiting for my money to withdrawal...

I suggest NOT TO OPEN ACCOUNT WITH THEM!!!

Attachments

• trade_disabled_2.jpg
    trade_disabled_2.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 2
Go to their website ans chat with live support that why you are getting this error ?

And you got all money transferred to new account along with profit ?

Go to their website ans chat with live support that why you are getting this error ?

And you got all money transferred to new account along with profit ?

I did talk to them and they explained they have issues with their provider... So probably all their clients cannot trade!!! So if they are broker they wouldnt have that problems and if they do they would solve it in couple of days - Im waiting for them almost 2 months!!!

And they didnt transfer me any money from previous account. They just gave me some promotion credit - that meens I cannot withdrawal that.

And I also invited them to this THREAD.

The HK police answer:

"I write to thank you for reporting a case on 2015-06-17 and the case is put under the reference YMT RN 15020408.

The Police investigation has been completed and the evidence obtained during the investigation has been seriously considered. The registered address of Seroph has been visited and confirmed as a business named Samuel

& Co. (a secretarial company) was there and came to know that Seroph is an Israel company with no actual business in Hong Kong. In view of the above

situation there is no offence actually taken place in Hong Kong. Should any additional information are available, implicating any person to have

involved in this incident, a review will be further considered. Should you have any enquiry, you may send the E-mail to us thro’

ytdist-dis-office@police.gov.hk

We are grateful to you for being a responsible to fulfill your

obligations as a member of the community by reporting this crime.

Best Regards,

CHAN Chung-yan, Jade

Woman Senior Detective Inspector
District Intelligence Section
Hong Kong Police"

This is it "ARA fx" no Hong Kong no regulation.

It's very easy to set up a company in HK with no real presence there. Many people and companies do this for legitimate reasons. Unfortunately others do this with criminal intent.

Back