• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Arcornixpay (www.arcornixpay.com)

I am having an issue with a company

dotdvd

Private
Hello all,

These guys invest via the Telegram channel of Blue Berries Market.
Offering a PBS-system where 500 USD is the minimum deposit with a return of 350 USD/week.
The administrator of the channel calls himself 'Harry Clifford' (@MrHaryAdmin)
Telegram channel: blueberrymarketsofficial1
WhatsApp: +44 7520 628349
Email: premium.admin0130@protonmail.com

Have sent them two transfers to BTC address: bc1qcc23870qkjf4acxpylaeylram24uet4gpmqmra

These guys are fake and they don't payout any returns.
If you call them on their whatsapp then you'll hear a guy with an African accent.

If anyone else has experience, please share on what you have on them.

Hello all,

These guys invest via the Telegram channel of Blue Berries Market.
Offering a PBS-system where 500 USD is the minimum deposit with a return of 350 USD/week.
The administrator of the channel calls himself 'Harry Clifford' (@MrHaryAdmin)
Telegram channel: blueberrymarketsofficial1
WhatsApp: +44 7520 628349
Email: premium.admin0130@protonmail.com

Have sent them two transfers to BTC address: bc1qcc23870qkjf4acxpylaeylram24uet4gpmqmra

These guys are fake and they don't payout any returns.
If you call them on their whatsapp then you'll hear a guy with an African accent.

If anyone else has experience, please share on what you have on them.
Did you send any money to them?

Yes, as mentioned I've sent two transfers to them via BTC. Total 970 USD

Never received a dime back
Transactions using cryptocurrencies like bitcoin aren't subject to chargebacks. In cryptocurrency transfers, the funds are placed in escrow until the transaction is confirmed by both parties. Once the transaction is complete, there is no way to reverse it.
Source

Yes, as mentioned I've sent two transfers to them via BTC. Total 970 USD

Never received a dime back
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/20161/arcornixpay.com and then follow the below suggestions.

Now, follow this, invite the company by using the invite company option on your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then follow this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

The website has gone offline and account suspended.

After invitation this Mr. Harry suddenly contacted me. I've requested my money back but the guy only wanted more money from me to eventually sent it back to me.

In the end, my money still didn't return.

I have been scammed by this guy named Harry Clifford, and the same thing happened to me as you, he wanted me to deposit again to pay me back, im really displeased!!!!

Back