• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Arcornixpay (www.arcornixpay.com)

I am having an issue with a company
Oh no! You should never have to deposit money for the broker to process your withdrawal...that's a huge red flag.

It Seems Harry Clifford is back in action on telegram with Trade with DD where he gives out a free forex signal daily and offers premium signals. This seems to be a real business for him. But he offers "guaranteed return" group trading service where he will trade your funds for you for a similar return to what is mentioned here:
$500 gets you $350 weekly, $1000 get $700 weekly etc.
Once you have made your crypto deposit, on payout day he asks you for 6 months worth of fees in advance... On my $500 investment he asked for another $800... Smelling a rat I said no, and just asked for my money back. He said he couldn't because my money was in trades, which of course makes no sense. I told him he could take my fees out of the profits, but he said the system wouldn't let him, which of course makes no sense. As of now I am out the $500... Which I figured was too good to be true on the returns, but since he had provided decent signals, I thought I'd risk it.

While no loss of money is good, be thankful your losses are very small. Unfortunately many people lose tens of thousands of dollars to online investment fraud. Thank you for making a thread to warn others.

Back