Are all U.S. brokers Scams?

Some offshore brokers offer crypto deposits as a method around that. Do your research and check reviews here on the website. US brokers aren't scams, but the CFTC feel Americans need to be told how to use their money.
I personally don`t see a reason to use bank deposits if you have the opportunity to use crypto for this. It`s way more faster and could be anonymous even.

its a very open question and to be honest there are people all over the world looking to take your money. what you need to do is do a bit of research in to a broker you are looking at. how long have they been around do many people use them what is there offer like compared to others. so many thigs you need to consider when looking in to a broker, can you trade stocks and crypto what is the leverage like and how much are there commissions. once you have all the details and you are happy then you will need to test them out, use a small bank and try deposit and withdrawal talk to there customer service and once you are happy then deposit more funs but make sure to check every thing first regulated or not in this day and age that will not make much difference.

Not all US brokers are scams. For citizens of the United States, there must be some excellent brokers available. Before choosing a broker, do some research and read some reviews.

I have many good friends who trade from the US and they have plenty of brokers to choose from. Unregulated have become a lot safer than years ago. Definitely agree to do your research though no point jumping in without looking and demoing first

Not all US brokers are scams. For citizens of the United States, there must be some excellent brokers available. Before choosing a broker, do some research and read some reviews.
And don`t believe to the fake marketers. Otherwise the story with Trade245 and many many others like them will repeat.

Regulated brokers are safe - the most serious myth I'm have come across so far. I had problems with more then three regulated brokers but ironically, my current broker is way better than any of the other brokers I have traded with and guess what, it's unregulated. Regulations give organisations, the power to do what they want. It's about the brokers intention to serve their clients well. And luckily I found one such broker - CedarFX. Consider checking them out.
Looking for any feedback and follow up on cedar fx. I am considering opening an account. Are they still legit? Offshore and unregulated can be a bad thing.

Not had any issues mate. Payouts are prompt and conditions pretty decent. Been with them a little under a year now. Can always start with a small amount and try them out if you're unsure.

Hi, and thanks for your reply. Appreciate your feedback. I am going to do just that. I am a US resident. I know cedar says we are allowed to trade with them. Wondering how they report earnings?

Research and reading reviews are important, regulation is important in my view this means the company gets legal standing operation, and self-experience will determine whether we will stay use the broker or move away.

The US always have complicated laws and thats why traders always look for offshore brokers, most of the online offshore broker also does not accept traders from the US.
brokers do not accept US citizens due to regulatory restrictions. the situation is similar with the British and the countries of the FATF list

Back