Are FTMO Reviews legit?

Mqfx1

Recruit
Hey all,

I was thinking of registering with FTMO. I wonder if someone has really tried it here? Because the reviews section is mostly full by singal post members. Has anyone who has been writing posts here for a while actually tried FTMO?

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
9,343
Hey all,

They got good reputation at FPA review page. Still, I`ll suggest you to do proper research before you go with them and try with a small amount first. Best of luck :)

marco_mmbiz

Sergeant
156
Hey all,

Just read this review here:
is this the reason i only see positive reviews ?

"Article discount
Become an inspiration for other traders and be part of FTMO. Help us to create an interesting content about trading and get a discount for the Challenge! Anyone who writes an article will be rewarded with a 5% discount for the Challenge of any size. For more information click here."

Jul 22, 2019 - 1 Star Making 10 % in one month is a absurd demand.
What are you gonna do when markets are not moving ?
There business model is easy take the fee and make money.
When they have your money you won't hear from them anymore.
Only Gamblers are true the first round they are not interested in good traders,they just want your sign up fee.
Tried it several times but i am no gambler so no change to succeed.
Everything said.