Are there any brokers that allow trading crypto on MT4 24/7?

Babeeked

Recruit
Pls recommend any brokers that allow 24/7 trading on MT4. I am planning to test a scalping EA.

perryjohn765

Private
i have traded crypto with a couple of brokers and they were offering it 24/5. they did mention that it will be offer 24/7 soon but not sure if that has been implemented yet or not.

fxoday

Recruit
I not yet trading in a crypto account, but as I know my broker also offers account crypto, on their site state offer 40 cryptocurrency CFD markets 24/7 on the MT4 platform, I trade with FXOpen.

HeavenLeighRob

Corporal
I know LonghornFX is supposed to be a good crypto broker and has 24/7 support. Think they have all the popular cryptocurrencies and recently added some new ones as well.

sebking1986

Recruit
There are a few offshore options that do. IC Markets SC accounts can trade a limited number of assets sort of 24/6.5 as they have some weekend downtime for a short while. But you can take advantage of their raw spreads. Another genuine 24/7 one is CedarFX that seem to have a growing rep. Seen some bits on them in other forums and seem ok. As with choosing any broker though DYOR and test them out on demo or use a small capital to start with.

FriendlyFX

Sergeant
There are a few brokers that have Crypto trading 24/7 .
EagleFX CedarFX Exness Hugosway Kotx and LonghornFX.
I personally use EagleFX for margin trading BTC LTC and on occasion Doge .
As previous poster has stated use a demo account with each and as Crypto can be quite volatile small lots small risk until you find your feet trading it