1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are there any legitimate scam recovery firms out there?

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by pistonbroke, Feb 21, 2019.

1. pistonbroke

pistonbroke Recruit

Lots of helpful info here about how to spot and avoid scams (if only I could turn back the clock), but can anyone advise who - if anyone - is actually a legitimate legal firm with a successful track record of litigating and recovering lost / stolen funds?

It seems every time I research or approach someone, no matter how legit they appear to be, there's always a warning that they're also scammers.

There must be SOMEONE who can help and provide good advice and services. Anyone?

FYI, I'm UK based and was scammed by 24Option / Rodeler / Schmid & Fankhauser, I won't publish the amounts I lost, but it's life-changing, and I'm now on the bones of my **se as a result. Highly motivated to recover my money, but don't trust anyone any more. Thank you!

2. Cherry

Cherry Recruit

Hi pistonbroke,

We are two now and let’s hope a few more could join forces with us.
    I’m about to go ahead with “Giambrone” despite the bad comments because I haven’t found any other firm UK based.

If anybody knows of a different firm or have been scammed by 24option Rodeler please HELP US!

: scam/fraud