• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Are these recovery companies legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
all these websites are sister websites, having exactly same web design, but companies located in Russia, Switzerland and London. Are these branches of each other? anyone have experience with these companies?

en.back-capital.com/contact

en.mmdfinancial.com/contact

chargebacker.ru/en/check

All, I repeat ALL lost funds firms are scam. You have to pay upfront and of course they recover nothing.

mychargeback.com have recovered money from hundreds of customers and they have good reputation as publiched in Forbes magazine and in yahoo. One of the above company chargebacker.ru have live webcams in their office and they are working 12 hours and they also have facebook group

Please invite chargebacker.ru to come and join the discussion. I would like to see what they post about the other two sites that seem so similar to theirs.

mychargeback.com have recovered money from hundreds of customers and they have good reputation as publiched in Forbes magazine and in yahoo. One of the above company chargebacker.ru have live webcams in their office and they are working 12 hours and they also have facebook group

How exactly do they do anything you can't just do yourself by calling your card issuer?

Lots of helpful info here about how to spot and avoid scams (if only I could turn back the clock), but can anyone advise who - if anyone - is actually a legitimate legal firm with a successful track record of litigating and recovering lost / stolen funds?

It seems every time I research or approach someone, no matter how legit they appear to be, there's always a warning that they're also scammers.

There must be SOMEONE who can help and provide good advice and services. Anyone?

FYI, I'm UK based and was scammed by 24Option / Rodeler / Schmid & Fankhauser, I won't publish the amounts I lost, but it's life-changing, and I'm now on the bones of my **se as a result. Highly motivated to recover my money, but don't trust anyone any more. Thank you!

Hi pistonbroke,

We are two now and let’s hope a few more could join forces with us.
I’m about to go ahead with “Giambrone” despite the bad comments because I haven’t found any other firm UK based.

If anybody knows of a different firm or have been scammed by 24option Rodeler please HELP US!

Has anyone heard about Cortalaw?lost money recovery law firm? The approach is same as from Birgman as described.based in Swtzerland.Calling from UK number.promissing return of loss plus huge benefit.asking 10percent upfront.from communication similar approach as scam brokers.

Has anyone heard about Cortalaw?lost money recovery law firm? The approach is same as from Birgman as described.based in Swtzerland.Calling from UK number.promissing return of loss plus huge benefit.asking 10percent upfront.from communication similar approach as scam brokers.
Never heard about them, but I would suggest to tell them that you are able to pay them when your money will recover.

Back