Are you addicted to trading?

Forex trading is certainly a part of my daily routine. The difference between a routine and an addiction, however, is that one cannot control the former and can control the latter. When it comes to trading it's definitely better to be in full control, because that's when one trades well.

Almost every trader has to check the charts every day but checking them after not finding a trade over and over again comes under the definition of addiction.

As concern to me, I am a part time trader and I am trading with small investment as I am trading for getting some money which will meet my extra expenses and I am not addicted to trading, I trade selected time and does not like to do forex daily, I am focusing on my first offline job.

It is a business for me now, in start there was excitement when I used to spend many hours in front of charts.

Even though I have years of experience now I still feel excited when I trade. But I have mostly learned not to let my excitement cloud my judgement.

Blindly addiction influence on our life negatively and we should avoid to addicted if we are not getting the fruitful result from forex. I am not addicted as I am a part time trader, I am enjoying my trading currently but if I will get the consecutive loss then I will leave this business.

Of course the thing which is good for us should be continue as if trading is not profitable you can leave it or do much practice to win from market. Just addiction without profit has no meaning. I will go with forex with my full participation because it is giving me earning.

hmmm are you addicted to any work? maybe if it's a hobby.
it thrills, it gives some excitement sometimes. but it's not an addiction anyway.
well... i try to look at forex like at a kind of business. but i like it in any case

You can say at some extend I am addicted to forex trading because I feel something missing when not trade. I like to see market daily ,know market updates and when market is good I open positions. It is an essential part of life for me now.

Back