RahmanSL

Major
Is being hard-wired to the computer and MT4 considered addicted?:confused:

If that is considered addicted, then I supposed I have a serious problem :(

willforex

Corporal
Is being hard-wired to the computer and MT4 considered addicted?:confused:

If that is considered addicted, then I supposed I have a serious problem :(
So which means you addicted ?? This is a better addiction than alcohol or other risk gambling

Pharaoh

Colonel
So which means you addicted ?? This is a better addiction than alcohol or other risk gambling
I'm thinking of getting addicted to sex. Obviously, I'll need massive doses of this to insure that the addiction gets firmly established.

itkraze

Private, 1st Class
I`m not gonna lie I`am totally addicted to Forex
I am also addicted to trading and don't know how to overcome this habit of mine. I don't over trade but keep staring at charts looking to get IN some trades for too long.

daniwoodword

Private
Hi,

I wouldn't categorize myself as addicted to trading. For me trading is my occupation. This is how I earn my money. Would you guys call a fire fighter a person that is addicted to shutting down fires?

So, no, I'm not addicted to trading, I'm just doing my job ;)

Pharaoh

Colonel
Hi,

I wouldn't categorize myself as addicted to trading. For me trading is my occupation. This is how I earn my money. Would you guys call a fire fighter a person that is addicted to shutting down fires?

So, no, I'm not addicted to trading, I'm just doing my job ;)
Let's see which way your addiction goes. :p

Have you ever checked on a trade in the middle of fighting a fire?

Have you ever fought a fire when you were in the middle of a trading session?

Michel123

Private
Maybe i'm not on it yet, but it don't make me feel bad when i don't trade for a couple of weeks or even a month.