Are you addicted to trading?

Oswald Franklin

Private, 1st Class
I am not but one of my friends is addicted to trading like anything. Infact even if he is eating, sleeping, walking, trading is on his mind 24/7.

Marceloguedes

Private, 1st Class
I think I know how to hold back whenever I can. Am I only one who thinks that it is okay to feel addicted to trading, of course to some extent, as long as your main goal is to stay motivated to work harder for better result

bigdolly

2nd Lieutenant
I am not but one of my friends is addicted to trading like anything. Infact even if he is eating, sleeping, walking, trading is on his mind 24/7.
Then it is possible that he turned into gambler because trading needs patience and when you obsessed with trading you're likely impatient in your decisions.

MoveEpic

Private
Then it is possible that he turned into gambler because trading needs patience and when you obsessed with trading you're likely impatient in your decisions.
I agree with you, it is good to trade in forex but making it an addiction would really put you at risk.

Malaksen

Private, 1st Class
I wouldn't say that I am addicted to trading.
I mean that surely I got used to analysing the markets and opening my trading platform in order to see how the open deals are doing, but I can avoid doing it. More than that, I am not always in the mood for it. Sometimes I make pauses when I just don't feel like trading and that's it. Can it be called an addiction? I doubt that.

forexinmind

Private, 1st Class
I wouldn't say that I am addicted to trading.
I mean that surely I got used to analysing the markets and opening my trading platform in order to see how the open deals are doing, but I can avoid doing it. More than that, I am not always in the mood for it. Sometimes I make pauses when I just don't feel like trading and that's it. Can it be called an addiction? I doubt that.
Analyzing the markets is not an addiction buddy. You are safe. ;)