Are you addicted to trading?

fxoday

Recruit
Many traders treat forex as a side business, one advantage of forex trading is the market open 24 hours 5 days a week, traders can spend time based on their preferred time, night, or day, and traders can use robot trading software as an alternative.

Vivaan Jua

Private
I have met a few traders who appeared to be addicted to trading and even though they were not professional traders they tended to make their daily decisions based on their trading and often cancelled or rescheduled planed events during the week due to trading.

I think they did that because they were not profitable and believed that they need to be glued to their screens in order to finally turn around and generate profits on a few trades. They seemed addicted to it which influenced their lives in a negative way. You always read about the positives in trading, but very few mention the negative impacts a lot of people suffer (besides losing your capital).

Any thoughts?
This is why, new traders need to start their trading career as a part time job in demo! There is no easy way of money making in Forex! So, which traders are trying to make easy money here with their low trading skill, they will face such a big loss in their real trading! By the way, spending time in Forex is not a bad idea!

ForexTus

Recruit
This is why, new traders need to start their trading career as a part time job in demo! There is no easy way of money making in Forex! So, which traders are trying to make easy money here with their low trading skill, they will face such a big loss in their real trading! By the way, spending time in Forex is not a bad idea!

Really is the problem, so many want to get into making easy money and quick too they then can't get into the routine of actually making money on a consistent basis as they have this dreamland idea of quick money and lambos

bigdolly

2nd Lieutenant
I don't think I'm emotionally attached to trading because I set moderate profit targets and keep losses small so I rarely feel greed or fear in trading, everything goes as planned.

FriendlyFX

Master Sergeant
Oh controversial! Maybe I am or I should say addicted to the whole process all my FB groups and Twitter feed is full of trading content