Are you addicted to trading?

I don't think I'm emotionally attached to trading because I set moderate profit targets and keep losses small so I rarely feel greed or fear in trading, everything goes as planned.

I had such a feeling when I was a newbie. When you know very little about trading you may perceive it as a game. Once you try to take it seriously, you’ll have to face losses, take a bunch of blows and finally gain some wisdom. Then you realize that it’s not a game, but a job and just like any job it requires rest from it from time to time.

Forex trading is a business, there are some people said forex like a game and make addiction, addicted trading isn't good if traders only waste the time and money.

Day trading is addictive for the same reason that gambling is addictive, and it has to do with the brain. When a day trader takes a profit, or even gets excited about a potential profit, the brain releases “feel good” neurochemicals such as dopamine and serotonin.

I don't consider myself as addicted to trading because I use trading plan that limits my ability to make mistakes, enter trades under influence of emotions or based on weak trading analysis.

Yes, I am fully addicted by the Forex trading. I am trading since 2010. And now I can not think myself without Forex trading. Even the two off days of the Forex market I miss Forex trading. But I this two days I make my weekly plan. And I enjoy my addiction by my Forex profit.

Trading takes time and when people look from the outside in, it seems like an addiction but its actually a job. is a truck driver addicted to driving?

Trading takes time and when people look from the outside in, it seems like an addiction but its actually a job. is a truck driver addicted to driving?
Traders look at forex as a business, this is like a daily job, although traders always miss the market, however not all day long will be in front of the screen to monitor.

Back