Are you addicted to trading?

How about you focus on your own participation and let others take care of theirs. You want suggestions: Stop posting in this forum as most of the time you make false accusations towards others and don't contribute to discussions.

You are still upset about our little conflict earlier? Still can't let go it?

Well, studies show that people who overthink tend to create problems for themselves that weren’t there to begin with.

So let go of my little accusation and live happily, ok?

This is why we need a Thunderdome folder.

Two traders enter. One trader leaves!

I am totally new in Forex trading and i am learning about forex. I think addiction is not good for a newbie in forex and a newbie should sit and see the trends of the market and then decide to trade.

Yes, I am fully addicted by the Forex trading. I am trading since 2010. And now I can not think myself without Forex trading. Even the two off days of the Forex market I miss Forex trading. But I this two days I make my weekly plan. And I enjoy my addiction by my Forex profit.

This is why we need a Thunderdome folder.

Two traders enter. One trader leaves!

What is Thunderdome folder?

P.S. How do you not get tired of all "I think beginners should read books and trade demo" & "Forex has a huge potential" messages literally EVERYWHERE on EACH forum (at least which I visit). I thought it will be fun and engaging conversations, but it turns out there are like 90% flooders, 8% sellers & 2% real people out here :(

Watch Mad Max, Beyond Thunderdome and you'll appreciate the concept of a Thunderdome folder. :)

I do wonder at a few of the people I see who keep posting some very vague and generic looking advice that's often only partly related to the subject in a lot of threads.

Watch Mad Max, Beyond Thunderdome and you'll appreciate the concept of a Thunderdome folder. :)

I do wonder at a few of the people I see who keep posting some very vague and generic looking advice that's often only partly related to the subject in a lot of threads.

Thats either trying to get "trusted" status in the forums so they IB the bejesus out of newbies in the future.Or , theres a spam bonus somewhere . (I ve done this too ...first post in FPA.Didnt get the bonus.Stayed in FPA 0:) )

Have to little time to watch anything nowadays. :(

Well, at least you still have some kind of emotion to responses. (speaking about your number of posts here and how you didn't become a cynic yet).

Its the keen interested and determination to excel in the forex trading field itself, do you call that as addiction, if yes then am very much addicted to the forex trading business. :)

Its the keen interested and determination to excel in the forex trading field itself, do you call that as addiction, if yes then am very much addicted to the forex trading business. :)

No, what I call an addiction is sitting till 9AM of the next day, hungry, in wrinkled clothes, with messy hairs and eating Doritos, while watching how your 4th deposit vanishes in the downtrend.

Back