Are you addicted to trading?

Rambo35

Corporal
I have met a few traders who appeared to be addicted to trading and even though they were not professional traders they tended to make their daily decisions based on their trading and often cancelled or rescheduled planed events during the week due to trading.

I think they did that because they were not profitable and believed that they need to be glued to their screens in order to finally turn around and generate profits on a few trades. They seemed addicted to it which influenced their lives in a negative way. You always read about the positives in trading, but very few mention the negative impacts a lot of people suffer (besides losing your capital).

Any thoughts?

This (Forex) is my part time hobby and low financial investment I have placed that I have earned from my other income source that I do not need for living...I think this is safe for me and for the family as long as I can restrict myself in it...

Not addicted at all.

This is a dangerous addiction & may leads to the destruction.

God for you!
I became somewhat "addicted" to trading a few years back..... watching my charts for more than a day at certain periods of time

Well if continuing the trading business is an addiction then its a very good addiction for me from which i can make good amount of money for myself and lead a comfortable life.

Well if continuing the trading business is an addiction then its a very good addiction for me from which i can make good amount of money for myself and lead a comfortable life.
Interesting! Has "your addiction" been fruitful already?

Back