Are you addicted to trading?

Is being hard-wired to the computer and MT4 considered addicted?:confused:

If that is considered addicted, then I supposed I have a serious problem :(

Is being hard-wired to the computer and MT4 considered addicted?:confused:

If that is considered addicted, then I supposed I have a serious problem :(

So which means you addicted ?? This is a better addiction than alcohol or other risk gambling

So which means you addicted ?? This is a better addiction than alcohol or other risk gambling

I'm thinking of getting addicted to sex. Obviously, I'll need massive doses of this to insure that the addiction gets firmly established.

I`m not gonna lie I`am totally addicted to Forex

I am also addicted to trading and don't know how to overcome this habit of mine. I don't over trade but keep staring at charts looking to get IN some trades for too long.

Hi,

I wouldn't categorize myself as addicted to trading. For me trading is my occupation. This is how I earn my money. Would you guys call a fire fighter a person that is addicted to shutting down fires?

So, no, I'm not addicted to trading, I'm just doing my job ;)

Hi,

I wouldn't categorize myself as addicted to trading. For me trading is my occupation. This is how I earn my money. Would you guys call a fire fighter a person that is addicted to shutting down fires?

So, no, I'm not addicted to trading, I'm just doing my job ;)

Let's see which way your addiction goes. :p

Have you ever checked on a trade in the middle of fighting a fire?

Have you ever fought a fire when you were in the middle of a trading session?

Maybe i'm not on it yet, but it don't make me feel bad when i don't trade for a couple of weeks or even a month.

Back