Are you addicted to trading?

Trading is my passion too and it has been so for years now. I would never call it an addiction, but it is a passion and I enjoy it immensely as an activity.

I am also treat forex as part time business so far, in daily trading also always making transaction on forex market with profit and loss result on trading, need good understanding with trend market here if want to making profit also good strategy trading with patience

My aim is to increase my earning through forex trading . As a part time trader I invest an average amount for trading. I can not afford addiction . I have to act upon my plan and strategy that will go to right path to make profits. I will not waste again and again as addict people do.

It depends on the addiction. If it's an addiction to money then no, but if it's a trading addiction then yes.

I am not addicted to trading but I would like to
sit Infront of it with a very well managed calculation for a
specific time and even more if market is very
good.Many are addicted because of the luring
market. SAD BUT TRUTH.!

I`m totally not. It`s just a one of my sources of income, ad even not the main one. I just trade in my free time, earm some profit and gain trading experience.

I think it is important to be dedicated to Forex trading, to be disciplined, to have a plan and to follow that plan. All that implies control - both over yourself and over your trading. Addiction is the opposite of control and is not a good thing, in my opinion.

I think it is important to be dedicated to Forex trading, to be disciplined, to have a plan and to follow that plan. All that implies control - both over yourself and over your trading. Addiction is the opposite of control and is not a good thing, in my opinion.

Do you think its possible to get addicted to trading?

I think it is possible to be addicted to trading. It is very close to gambling and many people are addicted to that. There is a rush when you enter a trade and close in profit

I have never viewed trading as gambling. I make my decisions based on my knowledge and experience, I don't rely on luck to trade.

Back