Are you addicted to trading?

I have never viewed trading as gambling. I make my decisions based on my knowledge and experience, I don't rely on luck to trade.

Very many people consider trading as an alternative to gambling, and a lot has come to forex from there - adrenaline addicts, to whom the bidding process itself is more interesting than the result.

Very many people consider trading as an alternative to gambling, and a lot has come to forex from there - adrenaline addicts, to whom the bidding process itself is more interesting than the result.

I could never do that and I don't think it is a good idea to do so. In my opinion, there should be as little emotion as possible involved in trading, otherwise the emotion could cloud your judgement.

I never cancelled or rescheduled my plans or even during the week due to trading, I love forex but I never give the maximum time to this business as I am a part time trader and I take forex like a part time work, I am not addicted, I work with forex whenever I feel free.

If trading is considered like gambling I will not do it because I had no money to waste. They improve my learning , I am updated about market. I do demo trading if had doubt I will loose in any move. Trading is a part of my life now but I will not like to loose all the time.

I never cancelled or rescheduled my plans or even during the week due to trading, I love forex but I never give the maximum time to this business as I am a part time trader and I take forex like a part time work, I am not addicted, I work with forex whenever I feel free.

I generally try to create my weekly schedule with trading in mind so I wouldn't have to cancel anything - neither trading nor any other activity that I want or need to do.

I have met a few traders who appeared to be addicted to trading and even though they were not professional traders they tended to make their daily decisions based on their trading and often cancelled or rescheduled planed events during the week due to trading.

I think they did that because they were not profitable and believed that they need to be glued to their screens in order to finally turn around and generate profits on a few trades. They seemed addicted to it which influenced their lives in a negative way. You always read about the positives in trading, but very few mention the negative impacts a lot of people suffer (besides losing your capital).

Any thoughts?

Addiction for forex trading is very bad. Fortunately I am not addicted on forex trading. Forex trading is addictive for people especially for new traders in spite of the way that it is troublesome. Forex trading addicts are lively and depleted; they don't give themselves honest to goodness time off among trades and this attempts to keep them in an endless cycle of over-trading and over-isolating.

Yes I am, I am always trying to make more and more money when needed and I think everyone is the same basically, let's hope we can move on a bit a little on it, too bad that everything doesn't work out like it really needed entirely and clearly.

I don't know for sure whether I am addicted or not in forex, but I like this business, although I treat forex as a part-time business, and only trading if have separated money because I am realized if not always able to making profit all the time, sometimes if get margin call I will leaving trading but not really to leaving because still monitoring the chart, just wait for next opportunity if already have sufficient money for trying again.

Lol, those traders sounds like a typical addict to me. That's what makes professional brokers different from amateurs. The first ones know how to distribute their time so that there is enough time for everything, including trading itself. Perhaps it'll help those who are addict, if they get familiar with additional materials on this topic, so they'll feel more confident in trading and it'll bring them some profits.

Perhaps professional traders are so much addicted to forex trading that they make it a career they wait for proper market moves where they can start their trading. There is mostly trading and trading just in there minds. We can say they are addicted to this business. I personally like trading but will do it if had a cpi

Back