Are you addicted to trading?

Very many people consider trading as an alternative to gambling, and a lot has come to forex from there - adrenaline addicts, to whom the bidding process itself is more interesting than the result.

Agree sometimes I also feel myself that I fall into this category, but to not let develop this into something dangerous I always use stop loss in trading.

However forex trading is risky, and I think will remain risky, if any trader addicted in forex, but also need to pay attention with the risk involved, don't force to trade if no money as backup our life, in forex, today we can get easy profit, but not guarantee tomorrow might face bigger loss

If I talk about myself being addicted to trading, I can say YES because whenever I tried to stay out of market, I could not resist it seeing the charts and trying one more time even if I blow my previous account.

I am a big fan of forex trading but not addicted. Inforex we can not work without capital until we had not sufficient amount for trading how we can fulfill our addiction. I enjoy trading with my limited plan and money. If had no capital I just trade on demo account to remain in touch with market this thing gives me a good learning experience.

I am addicted, but I can control it. I promised :)
I like this feeling, when you have something to care about and stuff. This is like my baby :)

I am not addicted to trading but i believe that trading requires a lot of patience to see and observe the changing patterns and to decide on the future action. I do see analyse the charts the first in the morning. But, i would not call that addiction (sigh)!!

I used to be addicted about 2 years ago, but losing all the money on my account balance helped me to quit this, and I started from the stretch with completely different approach. Hope now I'm not))

When I loose many timesin real account I also quit trading and have a break from market. I think I need some more time for practice an sharp my trading skills according to the market situations. Some times I feel bore without trade in market but I had not much money to loose so I have to go to demo accounts that give me satisfaction as well as experience for future live trading.

I've definitely been through those spells of staring at the screen too much. I ended up changing my trading style and now i'm not too bad

Back