Are you addicted to trading?

I wouldn't say that I am addicted to it but I do definitely enjoy my time in trading.
If you are enjoying, that is great and it means you are learning the process. Any profit made while learning adds to your enjoyment for sure.

I enjoy the challenge and enjoy it more when I am making money doing it. It is also one of my income streams so I look at it very much as a job. I enjoy the extras in my life it facilitates more than the means of facilitating that.

if you are trading as much or longer then you would spend in a normal job then why risk your money the idea is to break the ties of work life balance for me and only need 1 or 2 good trades a week the set up will be the key to freedom

I am not addicted to trading but how much time i spent while trading i simply enjoy it.

It seems to me that everything depends on your attitude towards trading. If you treat it like a job, you will not be interested in it. And if you trade for your pleasure, and take trading more as a hobby, then you will be more partial to trading. But another condition is that you start to like trading, you need to become an expert in it and start earning. So you need to develop it first, and then you will be interested in it.

I can't say that my job is like an addiction; it's more like just a favorite thing. At first, trade didn't seem very interesting, and I considered it only as work. Now that I have been trading for many years, trading seems to me to be an exciting activity, which also generates income. I think that you will also come to this too if you continue to trade actively.

This (Forex) is my part time hobby and low financial investment I have placed that I have earned from my other income source that I do not need for living...I think this is safe for me and for the family as long as I can restrict myself in it...
why if you are making profit constintley how come you are not doing it full time?

I am new to trading, practice on a demo account. Till now I am not addicted but when I make profit I want to trade more and when I make losses I want to quit trading.

Back